You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Who won what, Saturday 29th April. Team Big Boy nowhere to be seen in the Main.

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,020
edited April 27 in Poker Chat
Morning.

The usual abridged Sunday review.

It would have been very tricky to have forecast the podium in last night's Main, with the top three having Sharky ratings of 59, 64 & 61. The winner was @dave62 who more usually frequents £3 & £5 stuff. Best previous results were wins in a Mini three years ago & a £1k BH last year. Runner-up @daGrinda has an ABI of less than £4, got in via a £1.80 satellite, & went home with a lovely ~£750 in his pocket, & 3rd-placed @FRZN single tabled his way to £320 without taking a single head prize.

@roghelz won the Mini & has a higher Sharky rating than any of the Main event finalists. As with the Main, the Big Boys were nowhere to be seen, unless we count runner-up @Shrimpy28 who does a great impression of the notorious B.I.G.

@LittleGJ continues to ruffle MTT feathers & took last night's £1k BH. The bloke can't stop winning at the moment. Well done Josh.

@croote03 is an infrequent MTT-er these days & showed up last night for just the third time in 3 weeks & won Mega. In yesterday's write-up I referenced @Froozle having a frustrating session, with 4 FT & no wins (2nd, 2nd, 4th & 5th), & it was rinse repeat last night as he was 3rd in a £500 BH, 2nd in Mega, 4th in Reload & 2nd in Turbo. I seem to recall he scooped the £5,000 FTJ 2 or 3 years ago (£5,000) so I guess he'll get by.

7 @ 7 was taken down by @Iam6foot2 who won a £1k BH last week, & in last night's £1k Rebuy BH it was SPT regular @mildsteal0 who prevailed.

A week ago @longjob won Mega & then disappeared, only to turn up last night & bink MidEx.

@Mini_Luck will be sad to see the back of April as he's been cashing all over the shop, and he had another excellent night, winning Reload, 3rd in Turbo & 5th in 9 @ 9.

For about the 5th time, @utang won Quickdraw, & in MidEx it was @collin11 who came out best.

That's it for today except to say it's Vegas Final night, so if you are playing, VBOL.

Comments