You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Payout structure for fields of under 30 players.

lekskilekski Member Posts: 22
Would SP possibly reconsider their payout structure for tournaments with fewer entrants?

It remains at 3 getting paid for a relatively long duration, by comparison to most standard structures.

How about 4 get paid when a tournament hits 16 entrants and 5 when it hits 25?

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,670

@lekski

I'll pass that on.
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

@lekski

I'll pass that on.

Thank you.
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,168
    edited May 2023
    lekski said:

Would SP possibly reconsider their payout structure for tournaments with fewer entrants?

It remains at 3 getting paid for a relatively long duration, by comparison to most standard structures.

I'm not sure which Tourneys you're referring to @lekski ...but I play the Early Hours 1am Freezy, and that pays 3 places up to 20 entrants, and 5 places 21 -30 entrants, and I'm pretty sure it's 6 places 30+ ..... I've never seen it get more than 40.

GOOD LUCK :)
  • Options
    MISTY4ME said:

lekski said:

I'm not sure which Tourneys you're referring to @lekski ...but I play the Early Hours 1am Freezy, and that pays 3 places up to 20 entrants, and 5 places 21 -30 entrants, and I'm pretty sure it's 6 places 30+ ..... I've never seen it get more than 40.

GOOD LUCK :)
    I think it's possibly a different structure for Freeze outs.

I counted 28 players in a BH earlier and it was still only 3 get paid.