You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

June is ablaze so stay in and play the Orfordable League- with added prizes

SidV79SidV79 Member Posts: 4,042
edited July 2023 in Poker Chat
Welcome everyone, to the 2023 Orfordable League, June Week 5 of 5

If you are not listed on the post below then please post your name/teamname on this thread to register, and thus qualify, to be in with a chance of winning a seat into the Friday 9.30pm £11 BH on July 7tth 2023

This runs every Friday at 7.15pm and is a monthly competition but you only need two scores to be in with a chance of a prize, your best two scores count.

Tournament: Friday Orfordable League- 10 seat Deepstack MTT with 12 min blinds
Time: 7.15pm EVERY FRIDAY
Entry: £3.30
Late reg: 60mins (end of Level 5)

EVERYONE IS WELCOME (bring your friends too)- come along and play in a nice, relaxed and friendly deep structured tourney, with plenty of banter, with the chance of a FREE MTT entry as a bonus.

Week 1:June 2nd- Winner: Asho28; League leader: Asho28

Week 2: June 9th- Winner: Asho28; League leader: Asho28

Week 3: June 16th- Winner: diamondlee; League Leader: Asho28

Week 4: June 23rd- Winner: Unregged player; League leader: Asho28

Week 5: June 30th- Winner: Unregged player; League Winner: Asho28; Runner-up: diamondlee

Prizes:
Winner: Free entry into the 9.30pm £11 BH on Friday July 7th 2023
Runner-up: Free entry into the 9.30pm £11 BH on Friday July 7th 2023

Special thanks go to @Tikay10 and to @SkyPoker for their ongoing support, it is much appreciated.

RULES:
Last date/time for valid entry into The League- end of late reg every Friday
To qualify for a prize you must:-
1) Register your name /teamname on this thread or
2) Be on the AUTOREG list, which will be updated and posted every Friday
3) To win a prize you need at least two scores within the month, of which your lowest two will count as your monthly total
4) In the event of a tie, a countback system is in place, i.e, should two players have a total score of 8 (one with scores of 2 & 6, the other with scores of 3 & 5, the player with a score of 2 would win) , the player with the lowest individual score shall be deemed the winner.
5) Prizes are NON-TRANSFERABLE
6) Players will be automatically entered into the 9.30pm £11 BH on Friday July 7th 2023

Comments

• Options
    Good morning Orfy folk, I hope everyone is well.
    This is a 5 week month for us Orfy lovers so more chances to post good scores and you still only need your top two finishes to count for your monthly score. On that note I wish each and every one who plays tonight the very best of luck.
    Here is the Autoreg list

• Options
    Good morning Orfy folk, Week 1 is done and dusted. Numbers were down last night with just 29 players in attendance. Of those 29 there were 13 Orfy registered and of those 5 made the FT.
    Finishing in 9th place last night @THECHIMP was making his first FT since April Week 2, leaving him in 5th place overall, well played Mr Chimp.
    One place higher in 8th was @MAXALLY, whose last FT appearance was a Win for April Week 4 and clinching the League winners' title as a result, this leaves him in 4th overall, well played Alan.
    A 6th place finish went the way of @bornablade, just two weeks after his last FT appearance, May Week 3, when he finished in 2nd, who now sits in 3rd overall, well played blade.
    It has been a while since @supercrazy made a FT appearance, March Week 1 in fact where he finished in 9th, but last night he put that right with his 5th place finish last night leaving him in 2nd overall, well played Mr Crazy.
    April Week 2 and a 5th place finish was the last time @Asho28 made a FT appearance, and by extension a mention in dispatches, but that will certainly be forgotten as he took the WIN last night, leaving him in 1st place overall, congratulations and very well played Ash.
    Thank you to everyone who played last night, see you all next week.
    Here is the League table after June Week 1

• Options
    Good morning Orfy folk, I hope everyone is well. Week 2 is upon us already but still loads of time to throw your hats into the ring and try to grab a prize for this month. Should anyone wish to rail them, our prizewinners for May, @goldnballz & @stokefc, will be able to play their prizes tonight which, due to Tikay being in Glasgow last weekend and unable to access the back office, have been held over for one week. Good luck to them both, I hope both make the FT & that one of them wins the tourney.
    Good luck to everyone who plays tonight, here is the Autoreg list

• Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,658
    I love the Orfordable
    My free ticket , @SidV79 said it last month :p
    Thanks Andy and @Tikay10
    Player Name
    Chips
    Rank
    Prize
    Heads
    Value

stokefc 128000 1 £96 + £43.38 Head Prizes 5 £10.00
    Hod4k997 0 2 £64 + £40.18 Head Prizes 5 £18.38
    Colfrew2 0 3 £38.40 + £18.28 Head Prizes 3
    J3sus100 0 4 £32 + £36.80 Head Prizes 8
    compton10 0 5 £25.60 + £26.89 Head Prizes 5
  • Options
    wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,527
    Well done @stokefc
    Enjoyed playing with you on the ORFY final table last night.
  • Options
    Asho28Asho28 Member Posts: 777
    stokefc said:

I love the Orfordable
    Thanks Andy and @Tikay10
    Player Name
    Chips
    Rank
    Prize
    Heads
    Value

Great result, well played bud :smile:
  • Options
    stokefc said:

I love the Orfordable
    Thanks Andy and @Tikay10
    Player Name
    Chips
    Rank
    Prize
    Heads
    Value

Well done Sean & not too bad for a freebie :)
  • Options
    Good morning Orfy folk, I have some good news for you; One of last month's prizewinners, @stokefc, used his prize to good effect by turning his free entry into just shy of £140 as he won the tournament, congratulations and very well played Sean.
    Onto this week where there were 30 players taking their chances last night with 14 being Orfy regged. Those 14 players supplied a total of 7 to the FT with the top 5 all being Orfy regged, amazeballs if you ask me.
    Last month's runner-up in the League, @stokefc, was making his first appearance in the Orfy this month but put it to good use as he finished in 4th place last night, well played Sean.
    Also making his first appearance this month @wynne1938 finished two places higher in 2nd last night, well played Wynne.
    Making his first FT of the month @daggers747 finished in 7th place last night, good enough to put him into 5th place overall, well played daggers.
    Also making his first FT of the month, @diamondlee finished in 3rd place last night which leaves him in 4th place overall, well played Lee.
    Another making their first FT of the month @FLASHJONNY finished in 5th place last night and moved him up into 3rd place overall, well played Jonny.
    A second FT in a row for @THECHIMP, finishing in 8th place last night, helped him move up the League by 3 places into 2nd overall, well played Mr chimp.
    Our League leader after Week 1, @Asho28 remains in top spot after his second win in a row leaving him on the perfect score of 2 and sitting proud at the top of the League, congratulaions and very well played Ash.
    Thank you to everyone who played last night and I wish you all the very best of luck for the next 2 weeks as I shall be in Las Vegas for a week from next Friday (return back on Saturday 24th). I will still know how you all get on as I am having the results emailed to me and shall do the appropriate write-ups once I return. Here is the updated League table after June Week 2

• Options
    edited June 2023
    SidV79 said:

Good morning Orfy folk, I have some good news for you; One of last month's prizewinners, @stokefc, used his prize to good effect by turning his free entry into just shy of £140 as he won the tournament, congratulations and very well played Sean.
    Onto this week where there were 30 players taking their chances last night with 14 being Orfy regged. Those 14 players supplied a total of 7 to the FT with the top 5 all being Orfy regged, amazeballs if you ask me.
    Last month's runner-up in the League, @stokefc, was making his first appearance in the Orfy this month but put it to good use as he finished in 4th place last night, well played Sean.
    Also making his first appearance this month @wynne1938 finished two places higher in 2nd last night, well played Wynne.
    Making his first FT of the month @daggers747 finished in 7th place last night, good enough to put him into 5th place overall, well played daggers.
    Also making his first FT of the month, @diamondlee finished in 3rd place last night which leaves him in 4th place overall, well played Lee.
    Another making their first FT of the month @FLASHJONNY finished in 5th place last night and moved him up into 3rd place overall, well played Jonny.
    A second FT in a row for @THECHIMP, finishing in 8th place last night, helped him move up the League by 3 places into 2nd overall, well played Mr chimp.
    Our League leader after Week 1, @Asho28 remains in top spot after his second win in a row leaving him on the perfect score of 2 and sitting proud at the top of the League, congratulaions and very well played Ash.
    Thank you to everyone who played last night and I wish you all the very best of luck for the next 2 weeks as I shall be in Las Vegas for a week from next Friday (return back on Saturday 24th). I will still know how you all get on as I am having the results emailed to me and shall do the appropriate write-ups once I return. Here is the updated League table after June Week 2

Cheers Andy. Ran extremely well in last night's Orfy, despite me making a few dubious all- ins. Can put my feet up for the rest of the month now :lol:

Have a great time in Vegas bud.

• Options
    Good morning Orfy folk. I hope everyone is well and that noone is suffering in this wonderful weather we are having at the moment. This is Week 3 (of 5) so oodles of time left for you to take a prize at months' end although it looks like @Asho28 has the no.1 spot wrapped already after his two wins on the bounce. That should not deter any of you as last months' runner-up took that 2nd place on Week 4, then only went and won the target tournament as a reward, again, well played Sean. I shall leave you now as got to finish packing for my Vegas trip so will not see you tonight, nor next Friday either but machinations are in effect to let you know how the table stands whilst I am away. Good luck to everyone who plays tonight, here is the Autoreg list

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,426

Good morning.

As you know, Andy @SidV79 is currently on holiday in Las Vegas & so cannnot access the Forum.

So below is an update after Friday's round (16th June). Apologies for the delay.

• Options

Here's the Tournament result;

@diamondlee 105000 1 £23.31

@Card4Life 0 2 £15.75

@FLASHJONNY 0 3 £9.45

@ohbolox 0 4 £7.56

@Hawkinni 0 5 £6.93

@HENDRIK62 0 6

@trotsky58 0 7
    @gandalf111 0 8
    @wynne1938 0 9
    @elipeter 0 10
    @Upswing 0 11
    @nffc4eva 0 12
    @MAXALLY 0 13
    @richcare 0 14
    @THECHIMP 0 15
    @casualbob 0 16
    @giesahaun 0 17
    @weelee1 0 18
    @loonytoons 0 19
    @AllInClive 0 20
    @Boxster 0 21

• Options

So the current top three are;

@Asho28 on a score of 2

@diamondlee on a score of 4

@FLASHJONNY on a score of 8

• Options

Apologies for the delay in updating this.
  • Options

Morning.

Andy @SidV79 is still living the dream in Vegas, so here's the full result of last night's (23rd June) Orfy.

@ICEBRAM 140000 1 £31.08

@THEHERDEIE 0 2 £21

@SlowRoll1 0 3 £12.60

@Toffeeandy 0 4 £10.08

@Asho28 0 5 £9.24

@gogogadget 0 6

@Card4Life 0 7
    @Hawkinni 0 8
    @FLASHJONNY 0 9
    @diamondlee 0 10
    @weecheez1 0 11
    @HENDRIK62 0 12
    @MAXALLY 0 13
    @trotsky58 0 14
    @ohbolox 0 15
    @stokefc 0 16
    @wynne1938 0 17
    @tips23 0 18
    @SPRING29 0 19
    @gibbzy 0 20
    @arevik 0 21
    @THECHIMP 0 22
    @chrisace 0 23
    @woody207 0 24
    @Boxster 0 25
    @Alexvoj 0 26
    @elipeter 0 27
    @Gill847 0 28

• Options

I'm afraid you'll have to wait until is @Sidv79 is available as I have no idea how the scoring system works.

• Options
    Good morning Orfy folk, I hope everyone is well. First of all let me thank @Tikay10, for sending to me the results for the past two weeks, without whom I would have been unable to post this report, so thank you very much Tikay, your help is very much appreciated.
    As you may have noticed in the, updated, OP I am about to go into the last two weeks' reports on this one post, so that each and every one of you will know exactly where you stand in the League Table.
    Week 3: With only a small field of 21 taking the start line, and only eight of those being Orfy regged, the chances of an Orfy regular winning were mightily reduced but even underdogs go onto win things. As it was 4 Orfy regs made the FT and they were,
    Making a first FT on his first Orfy of the month was @HENDRIK62, who managed his way into 6th place, well played Neil.
    A second FT in as many appearances this month for @wynne1938, who finished in 2nd place and climbed to 4th overall, well played Wynne.
    Also making his 2nd FT this month was @FLASHJONNY, who took 3rd place on the night and now remains sitting comfortably in 3rd place overall, well played Jonny.
    Third place in Week 2 was @diamondlee's best score in a few weeks but he surpassed that with the win on the night which moved him up two places into 2nd overall, congratulations on your win and very well played Lee. Here is the updated League table after June Week 3

• Options
    Onto Week 4 where there were 28 runners taking the plunge to play, of which 14 are Orfy regged, and of those 6 made the FT on Friday night.
    A first appearance of the month was not a hundrance to everyone's favourite Inspector as @gogogadget finished in 6th place, well done gogo.
    Yet another first timer this month made the FT as @THEHERDEIE claimed 2nd on the night, well played Mr Herdeie.
    After breathing a huge sigh of relief when our resident Evertonian saw that his beloved team had escaped relegation on the final day of the season, he turned his attention to the Orfy where he finished in 4th place, moving him up the League by 7 places into 10th overall, well played Andy.
    Our first triple FT'er this month is @FLASHJONNY who manged to finish in 9th place on the night, althougth not improving his score he remains solid in 3rd overall on a score of 8, well played Jonny.
    Our second three-time FT'er this month is @diamondlee who finished one palce lower in 10th but remains as favourite to take a prize this month in 2nd place overall, on a score of 4, well played Lee.
    Our third FT trebler, after taking Week 3 off, this month is our overall leader, @Asho28 who could only manage a 5th place finish this time but sits atop the League on an unbeatable score of 2, well played Ash.
    Thank you to everyone who played whilst I was away in Vegas (with some Orfy regs) and thank you @Tikay10 for sending me these results, here is the updated League Table after June Week 4

• Options
    Cheers @SidV79 , hope you had a great time in Vegas
  • Options
    Good morning Orfy folk, I hope everyone is well. This is Week 5 of 5, so the monthly prizes will be allocated tonight but with scores of 2 and 4 to beat it will be a very difficult task to overhaul our current top two, @Asho28 & @diamondlee, from their pretty solid positions. Nevertheless, sitting back and doing nothing never solved anything so let us all put on our Poker hats, try our best then see what happens tonight. Good luck to everyone who plays tonight, here is the Autoreg list