You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Vegas Flights

TheSawTheSaw Member Posts: 75
As someone who made their connection in Amsterdam Schiphol by the skin of their teeth on last year’s trip to Vegas, I’m absolutely over the moon to see yesterday’s announcement from Virgin Atlantic that they are starting a 3 times a week direct flight from Manchester to Vegas from June next year for their summer season.

I know this year’s Vegas promotion has had ‘issues’, so it’s anyone’s guess whether it will return next year. Also I’m not sure of the demographic of the Sky Poker community, but for me personally the ‘hassle factor’ of a connecting flight does come into play. Hence for those of us north of Birmingham, I really hope this may engender a greater participation in any future Vegas promo, should one happen. Fingers crossed.

Comments

• Options
    Bean81Bean81 Member Posts: 525
    Thanks for sharing. Virgin is the best airline to fly to the US with in my experience.

I also hate connecting flights. I'd sooner go out of my way and drive a few hours to a UK airport, or the same the other side if I can get close enough.