You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Sheriff & Mini suggestions

Hey,

Just wondering if its possible to run the Sheriff £55 game on Mondays & Wednesdays? Noticed its not on the schedule and isn't being replaced by anything else.

Also, the Main usually allows for 1 re-entry and would love to see this extended to the Mini too. It would boost the prizepool and follow similar format to the Main.

Best,
Andy

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,723

@WOW1tsANDY

Hi Andy,

Sheriff was dropped except for Sunday's & Thursday's as it was performing very poorly.

Maybe when traffic picks up again in the Autumn it may return to 7 nights a week.

As to a Rebuy in the Mini, the original logic was it made it affordable for those on a lower budget to compete on a more level playing field.

Two good suggestions though, & I'll make sure @Sky__James sees them.

Well done on your recent run, you seem to be in fine form.
  • Options
    WOW1tsANDYWOW1tsANDY Member Posts: 41
    Hey Tikay,

Thanks for the quick reply! :)

Ah, fair enough. The nights with no sheriff just seem a bit quiet. There is a long gap between the Main starting and the next £30+ event @ 10pm so would imagine the turbo could perform better with that gap filled too. Perhaps some extra sattys for the sheriff or a lower gtd would work?
    Also, would it be possible to get a satty or two for the 33 turbo @ 10pm? Noticed there are none. Even a handful of all-in sats would be great.

Yep, understood. Think it would be great as a single re-entry like the Main and doubt it would discourage people from playing it (although I could be wrong). It also feels a little out of sync given the FT jackpot promo that you can re-enter one but not the other.

Cheers, trying to get the engines up and running again before LV! Will you be there?
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,723

Hey Tikay,

Ah, fair enough. The nights with no sheriff just seem a bit quiet. There is a long gap between the Main starting and the next £30+ event @ 10pm so would imagine the turbo could perform better with that gap filled too. Perhaps some extra sattys for the sheriff or a lower gtd would work?
    Also, would it be possible to get a satty or two for the 33 turbo @ 10pm? Noticed there are none. Even a handful of all-in sats would be great.

Yep, understood. Think it would be great as a single re-entry like the Main and doubt it would discourage people from playing it (although I could be wrong). It also feels a little out of sync given the FT jackpot promo that you can re-enter one but not the other.

Cheers, trying to get the engines up and running again before LV! Will you be there?

@WOW1tsANDY

Hi Andy.

Yes, I'll be there, God willing, so look forward to seeing you & having a chat.

@Sky__James will be there too, & he's very approachable, so maybe you could chat direct with him about your suggestion, as it's him that makes these decisions.

See you in 5 weeks & 3 days time, not that I'm counting down the days.
  • Options
    River_FoxRiver_Fox Member Posts: 119

Hey Tikay,

agree on the sheriff sats, definitely need some. used to love the £12 semi with 3-4 seats gtd and even £2.60 sats into it! and also the £6 and £12 direct sats. could sky not run a semi where it doesnt start unless it gets enough runners to make the guarantee like a sng with late reg?
  • Options
    PKRParPKRPar Member Posts: 2,233
    Just wondering if someone from Sky could let me know what the mini is a mini version of?
  • Options
    GlenelgGlenelg Member Posts: 6,554
    PKRPar said:

Just wondering if someone from Sky could let me know what the mini is a mini version of?

Not sure why..but i read that in a Frankie Boyle accent..🤔
  • Options
    DuesenbergDuesenberg Member Posts: 1,740
    PKRPar said:

Purgatory.