You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Whats the worst hand you've ever been holding and called down with and still won?

CLIOKIDCLIOKID Member Posts: 783
edited July 2009 in Poker Chat
One night a few months back I was playing on here and somebody who I haven't seen since (unsurprisingly) was playing like an absolute maniac.

He was min-raising all my raises the whole game.

Anyhow I raised to £3 with KQ. He makes it £5.50 as usual.

Flop comes AT9. He bets £2.50, I think it cheap enough to hit my gutter and stack him, call.

Turn comes T. He bets £2, looked weak as anything so I raised it to £13. He calls.

River 3. He bets £3. I raise it to £28.

He calls and mucks his hand as he can't beat KQ high.

I've never laughed so hard in my life.

Comments

• IAMALLIN2IAMALLIN2 Member Posts: 561
    edited July 2009
    Hi Clio
    Was gonna post something simular to this on the lines of what is the worst bad beat you put on someone.
    Didn`t think anyone would remember tho as it only seems to be the player receiving remembers..

Mine i`m ashamed to say is 6 2

I`m in big blind 10 seater 25/50 5 calls round to me so just check obviously

Caught a 6 on the flop and 1st position made it 50p and called by 3 so i called

Turn was a 2, now i have 2 pair, 1st position makes it 2.50 and 1 other caller, i now fancied i was ahead so min raised

for £5 1st position calls, other folds

River is a 6, whoo hoo house, 1st position makes it 7.50 i raise to 22.50 and he pushes all in, i call.

I show my house and win, he has been slow playing aces  

Pot was around £145....SO ASHAMED

Gary