You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Postcard from Vegas (belated), Part 1. Room with a view.

2»

Comments

• EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,412
    Great posts @Tikay10, certainly the hotel room was the best I've ever stayed in, 3 TVs in a hotel room! Looks like they're still set out exactly the same too.

If I'm going to be pedantic, and I am, in the first picture of the bathroom the edge of floor mat is tucked under, in future please refrain from posting pictures with such glaring errors. :D
  • MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,258
    Enut said:

Great posts @Tikay10, certainly the hotel room was the best I've ever stayed in, 3 TVs in a hotel room! Looks like they're still set out exactly the same too.

If I'm going to be pedantic, and I am,

in the first picture of the bathroom the edge of floor mat is tucked under,

in future please refrain from posting pictures with such glaring errors. :D
    That's to remind TiKay to ' put his teeth in ' :D
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 166,935

@HUGHMANS

Great story, thank you.

Is Muddy Creek the same as Shadow Creek, or is that a different course?
  • MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,258
    ......trouble is 'Old Fat Sweaty BILL' doesn't look good with his shirt off ;)
  • kidgrimsbykidgrimsby Member Posts: 85
    Double helpings this year Tony, a great bonus for all your fans, and always remember what Quincy Taggart famously said "Never give up, never surrender!"
  • BrrrrrrrBrrrrrrr Member Posts: 4,208
    Great read as always, looking forward to the next one.
  • Bean81Bean81 Member Posts: 577
    Nice trip report. Mrs Bean wanted to know why i was guffawing and it was in response to the Bono ego comment. More please!

I've been to Vegas a few times and enjoyed it for a couple of days with friends. I'm always happy to leave though.
  • tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,750
    Welcome back Tony, your presence here was missed , great to hear you had a fab time in Vegas, loving the reports and pics, looking forward to more.

The sphere looks a bit weird tbh, I wouldn’t like a giant eye looking in my room.

I played golf in vegas in 2010 during my free trip , dunno what course but it was awesome.
  • TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,579
    stokefc said:

It's a different world over there meanwhile we have to look at this
    Hope you had a great time mate

@stokefc Looks like Cobridge there Sean. Think that was a liqour and tobacco emporium opposite The Portland Inn
  • stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,760
    You can't say emporium Mark round here it sounds to Vegasy, you should know that 😉
  • NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,175
    When I were a lad we had our own version of the Vegas sphere B)

• Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 166,935

@NoseyBonk

Ha, very good. Newcastle, if I'm not mistaken?
  • NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,175
    Absolutely spot on