You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

What might be better...

...than when you're in a tourney and your table breaks, rather than leaving you sat at the broken table and obliging you to open the lobby to click through all of the available tables, to see which one you're now sat at, it might be better if your new table opened automatically.

It's groundbreaking I know, but it might make for a better user experience and not result in lost blinds while you're fannying around trying to make up for the shortcomings of the software.

Comments

• Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,168
    edited August 2023
    bongo69 said:

...than when you're in a tourney and your table breaks, rather than leaving you sat at the broken table and obliging you to open the lobby to click through all of the available tables, to see which one you're now sat at, it might be better if your new table opened automatically.

It's groundbreaking I know, but it might make for a better user experience and not result in lost blinds while you're fannying around trying to make up for the shortcomings of the software.

You don't have to search through the tables......

(if you play thru' Browser)

1 - I've found if you shut the broken table, your new table will pop up straightaway,

or 2 - if that doesn't happen, click the refresh button (Top Left corner) and the table you're at will appear

or 3 - click the Launch Tournament pink button in the Tournament Lobby .....tho' I normally only single table, and I have the Tourney Lobby open on the one I'm playing

GOOD LUCK and hope these work for you. :)
  • Options
    PocketsjjPocketsjj Member Posts: 1
    They should introduce avatars that u unlock by winning hands with straight flushes 4of a kinds and bluffing with 7-2 modernise the app your making enough cash
    Just an idea I wouldn't mind special avatars n stuff tbf
  • Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,194
    Pocketsjj said:

They should introduce avatars that u unlock by winning hands with straight flushes 4of a kinds and bluffing with 7-2 modernise the app your making enough cash
    Just an idea I wouldn't mind special avatars n stuff tbf

Please remember that the software hasn't been updated since the days of the ZX Spectrum and Commadore 64.