You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

SPT manchester dates randomly changed unnanounced in the last week. Looking for confirmation.

2»

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,245
    Fat5tack5 said:

Tikay10 said:

Fat5tack5 said:

Tikay10 said:

Fat5tack5 said:

Hi @Tikay10,

I qualified for the SPT Manchester Semi tonight and unregistered, not realising this wouldn't get credited to play another time (until reading your response above to PHD).

Would it be possible to register me for tomorrow night's SPT Manc Semi please? (06/09)

Cheers

@Fat5tack5

Morning.

That's been done & you are now registered for tonight's SPT Manchester Semi Final.

See you in Manchester, hopefully. ;)
    Hi @Tikay10,

You registered me for last night's SPT Manchester Semi, I was showing as registered but as far as I can tell the tournament didn't take place? Possibly not enough runners?

If the above is correct would it be possible to register me for tonight's?

Thanks 👍
    @Fat5tack5

Yes, it got cancelled as several players withdrew at the last minute, plus the Quarter Final finished 2 minutes too late.

I can register you for tonight, but before I do, can you please check your Account to ensure you have not been credited £55 please?

If you come back to me any time before 9.30pm & confirm you gave not been credited, I'll get you registered straight away.

Thanks.
    Hi @Tikay10,

Just checked my account Gaming History and Balance as requested - it's not been credited unfortunately.

Hopefully it will get enough to run tonight, thanks

@Fat5tack5

Ok, I've now registered you for tonight.

Fingers crossed...
  • Options
    Fat5tack5Fat5tack5 Member Posts: 16
    Tikay10 said:

Fat5tack5 said:

Tikay10 said:

Fat5tack5 said:

Tikay10 said:

Fat5tack5 said:

Hi @Tikay10,

I qualified for the SPT Manchester Semi tonight and unregistered, not realising this wouldn't get credited to play another time (until reading your response above to PHD).

Would it be possible to register me for tomorrow night's SPT Manc Semi please? (06/09)

Cheers

@Fat5tack5

Morning.

That's been done & you are now registered for tonight's SPT Manchester Semi Final.

Hi @Tikay10,

You registered me for last night's SPT Manchester Semi, I was showing as registered but as far as I can tell the tournament didn't take place? Possibly not enough runners?

Thanks 👍
    @Fat5tack5

Yes, it got cancelled as several players withdrew at the last minute, plus the Quarter Final finished 2 minutes too late.

I can register you for tonight, but before I do, can you please check your Account to ensure you have not been credited £55 please?

If you come back to me any time before 9.30pm & confirm you gave not been credited, I'll get you registered straight away.

Thanks.
    Hi @Tikay10,

Just checked my account Gaming History and Balance as requested - it's not been credited unfortunately.

@Fat5tack5

Fingers crossed...
    Hi @Tikay10,

Sorry for the mither, the SPT Manchester Semi didn't run again last night (I've not been credited the £55), could you please either add me to tonight's or request I'm credited the £55?

Cheers
  • Options
    DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,702
    yeah i noticed this last night too what seems to happen is a lot of players seem to unregister at the last minute clearly playing satellites to take the money and run. i cant criticise this too much as everyone does it. but this causes the numbers to drop rapidly and often results in the games not running.
  • Options
    Fat5tack5 said:

Tikay10 said:

Fat5tack5 said:

Tikay10 said:

Fat5tack5 said:

Tikay10 said:

Fat5tack5 said:

Hi @Tikay10,

Cheers

@Fat5tack5

Morning.

Hi @Tikay10,

Thanks 👍
    @Fat5tack5

Thanks.
    Hi @Tikay10,

@Fat5tack5

Fingers crossed...
    Hi @Tikay10,

Sorry for the mither, the SPT Manchester Semi didn't run again last night (I've not been credited the £55), could you please either add me to tonight's or request I'm credited the £55?

Cheers
    @Fat5tack5

No need to apologise for mithering, I can imagine your frustration.

I've now registered you for tonight (Friday), fingers crossed. Again...
  • Options
    on this note I am at a music gig this sunday and working this monday should I successfully qualify for the £55 tourny and have issues either today or saturday or both can I get put into the tuesday game? or would that be a problem?
  • Options

@Doubleme

I'm not clear what the question is, please re-phrase.

Thanks.
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

@Doubleme

I'm not clear what the question is, please re-phrase.

Thanks.

if I play tomorrow and get into the 55 but it does not run I am committed to girlfriends concert on sunday and I am working monday. So in the event I get into the £55 spt sat tomorrow and it does not run would I be able to be registered for the tuesday one?