You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Sky Rakeback Analysis

Bean81Bean81 Member Posts: 525
In case it's useful to players, I've screenshot below the rakeback percentages available at different levels of rake paid.

The first screenshot is for pure cash game players, the second is for pure tournament and SNG players. Some assumptions are detailed at the bottom. Clearly these percentages can increase significantly during promo periods.

FWIW, I think this system makes sense. Low value recreational players get a higher percentage (maximum 170%), which I assume usually ends up back in the games. High volume players are also rewarded well. Those in the middle that rarely play the freerolls like me don't do so well (minimum 3%).

I put this together quickly, so please let me know if I got something wrong here or if you want me to look at this in a different way.

Assumptions:
1. Each month is four weeks long to make the monthly bonus calculation easier.
2. The Mon-Fri freeroll is worth £1.50 per night based upon the average number of runners. The Sunday Main freeroll is worth £2 per night. No profit or loss is assumed from the freerolls or the Sunday Main.
3. The row for 140 points assumes exactly 20 points earned per night to maximise the value from the Sunday Main freeroll.

Comments