You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

SPT Manchester Satellite

At the start of the evening I registered for the £6, £12 and £55 buy ins plus the all ins. I won the £6 satellite and was given cash as I was already registered for the £55 satellite. I forgot to de-register for the £12 satellite so ended up playing that and winning it. This time I can't recall seeing a message saying that I'd been credited cash as I was already registered. My balance looks lighter than I was expecting too. Could someone check this for me? Maybe it was credited - I just don't recall seeing a message. After the £12 satellite, I remembered to de-register from the all ins so there is nothing to check there.

I've also got a separate question - is the seat guaranteed if I arrive and register before the starting time, or do I risk going on the alternate list if I don't arrive very early?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,573

@__Assassin

Hi.

Q1. I'll get it checked for you, but it won't be until Monday I'm afraid. I'll get back to you after I've spoken to The boss.

Q2. You DO risk going on the Alternate List unless you arrive early, even if you have won a seat. Best advice is to arrive at least 30 minutes before scheduled start time then you should be fine. (Play starts at 4pm Friday & 2pm Saturday).
  • Options
    dosingdosing Member Posts: 3
    edited September 2023
    Can anyone confirm if i win 2 seats and i only use one of them, the other seat can be used for an event next year? If so is there an expiry date?
  • Options
    dosing said:

Can anyone confirm if i win 2 seats and i only use one of them, the other seat can be used for an event next year? If so is there an expiry date?

@dosing

Morning Mr Dosing.

Yes, if you win 2 or more seats & only use 1 at Manchester later this week, they can be carried forward on this basis (quoted from the T & C's);

"4. Any seat won through satellites not used during the SPT Manchester may be used at a future SPT event. These seats can also be put towards the cost of higher buy in events. e.g a seat + £80 could be used to enter a £330 buy in SPT. At least one of the player's seats must be used in Manchester to be allowed to carry over any spare seats."

There is no expiry date.

See you in Manchester later this week.
  • Options
    __Assassin__Assassin Member Posts: 13
    Thanks for the quick reply. No worries about waiting until Monday. I'll set the alarm earlier for the drive up and try to get there as early as I can to avoid the risk of the alternate list.
  • Options

@__Assassin

Morning.

I've checked with the Office this morning & they have shown me the evidence that you WERE correctly credited on Saturday.

Hopefully everything now tallies at your end. See you at the weekend.
  • Options
    __Assassin__Assassin Member Posts: 13
    Thanks for checking. Whilst it felt odd at the time, as you are telling me it has been checked then that is good enough for me. Sorry to send you on a wild goose chase. See you again at the weekend.
  • Options

@__Assassin

No worries at all, look forward to seeing you at the weekend.
  • Options
    jgilbey1jgilbey1 Member Posts: 2
    Had a great time at the sky poker tour Manchester i was the scottish lad bossing the table mr channing and tikay 10 was at knocked out just b4 last level on day 1 flop kj9 all in i have kj guy shows pocket jacks massive pot about 300k in middle nxt time im taking it down lol
  • Options
    jgilbey1 said:

Had a great time at the sky poker tour Manchester i was the scottish lad bossing the table mr channing and tikay 10 was at knocked out just b4 last level on day 1 flop kj9 all in i have kj guy shows pocket jacks massive pot about 300k in middle nxt time im taking it down lol

@jgilbey1

We'll hold you to that, hopefully at the next one in December.

Glad you enjoyed it.
  • Options
    jgilbey1jgilbey1 Member Posts: 2
    @Tikay10 ill be there Bringing the title back up the road this time: