You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

another tournament win

got a second win in two days this time avenging a second place finish in the headhunter I had a few weeks ago, managed to come back from a 10-1 chip deficit

Comments

• Options
    green_beergreen_beer Member Posts: 1,734
    On a roll buddy! Wtg!
  • Options
    GvbnugvvGvbnugvv Member Posts: 7
    Cheers man, how did you do in the takedowns last night?
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,293
    Gvbnugvv said:

Cheers man, how did you do in the takedowns last night?

@Gvbnugvv

Seems to me he did OK, though he may be too humble to mention it, so I'll save him the trouble;

£2 entry £100 Forum Triple Takedown 2 (£100)

@green_beer 192000 1 £32

@BURNS10191 0 2 £18

@sherifoo7 0 3 £12.50

@18AND5TIME 0 4 £10.50

@Toffeeandy 0 5 £8.30

@Card4Life 0 6 £7.30

• Options
    I exited the other two pretty early, one of them losing with an AKs v a shove from 49o, @Asho28, what was going on in ur mind?, haha, might need to change your label to the pink colour, haha, then I exited by calling a shove with 77, v @Asho28 again, who made broadway on the turn :(…… the other game I made a lotta mistakes and fizzled out, I was more disappointed with my own poor play in that game than I was seeing the 49 hit the flop.
  • Options
    GvbnugvvGvbnugvv Member Posts: 7
    Congrats on the win, I saw asho going wild in a tournament or two recently as well
  • Options
    Thank you @Gvbnugvv

• Options
    Asho28Asho28 Member Posts: 767
    edited September 2023
    Gvbnugvv said:

Congrats on the win, I saw asho going wild in a tournament or two recently as well

Don't worry, I'm prone to doing that. :lol: Think I'd already busted one of the takedowns at this point and decided didn't really fancy playing the other two last night, so hence was shoving constantly. Maybe I should've just sat out.

Congrats on the wins guys @green_beer and @Gvbnugvv
  • Options
    edited September 2023
    Asho28 said:

Gvbnugvv said:

Don't worry, I'm prone to doing that. :lol: Think I'd already busted one of the takedowns at this point and didn't really fancy playing the other two last night, so hence was shoving constantly.

so no pink label yet ;) ha
  • Options
    edited September 2023

I exited the other two pretty early, one of them losing with an AKs v a shove from 49o, @Asho28, what was going on in ur mind?, haha, might need to change your label to the pink colour, haha, then I exited by calling a shove with 77, v @Asho28 again, who made broadway on the turn :(…… the other game I made a lotta mistakes and fizzled out, I was more disappointed with my own poor play in that game than I was seeing the 49 hit the flop.

Yeah I did feel bad when I busted you with that, didn't want to win the hand obviously. Apologies.
    Assuming the pink colour is your fish tag, then yes I deserve to be given it. :lol:
  • Options

Asho28 said:

Gvbnugvv said:

Don't worry, I'm prone to doing that. :lol: Think I'd already busted one of the takedowns at this point and didn't really fancy playing the other two last night, so hence was shoving constantly.

so no pink label yet ;) ha
    Give it another week. :wink:
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,634
    My notes on Ash are a2c Asho :p
  • Options
    stokefc said:

My notes on Ash are a2c Asho :p

Air man, 2nd class, do you have him labled pink too hahaha