You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

It's finally happened.

Been trying to win a free roll for ages, just to say I've done it. Finally realised the only way to play these things is get all your chips in pre flop(whilst be selective with the hands you play) esp as a starting stack is 10 BB's after 12 mins. Ticked it off the list and I can stop 'playing' these as shovefest poker isn't really playing poker.Next thing on the list is to win a Jackpot prize in the Main/mini. Won both in isolation but never done well enough simultaneously to get a jackpot bonus. Not sure what I'm gonna do with all my winnings though. :D

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,318

Incred scenes. ;)
  • Options
    MohicanMohican Member Posts: 1,421
    Tikay10 said:

Incred scenes. ;)

Was expecting a bigger rail TBH. :D (precisely none)
  • Options
    bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,701
    u ok hun?
  • Options
    MohicanMohican Member Posts: 1,421
    bbMike said:

u ok hun?

I think I'll survive. Will dry my eyes with the single fiver from my winnings. :D
  • Options
    Asho28Asho28 Member Posts: 767
    edited September 2023
    Mohican said:

Been trying to win a free roll for ages, just to say I've done it. Finally realised the only way to play these things is get all your chips in pre flop(whilst be selective with the hands you play) esp as a starting stack is 10 BB's after 12 mins. Ticked it off the list and I can stop 'playing' these as shovefest poker isn't really playing poker.Next thing on the list is to win a Jackpot prize in the Main/mini. Won both in isolation but never done well enough simultaneously to get a jackpot bonus. Not sure what I'm gonna do with all my winnings though. :D

Haha, this gave me a chuckle.

As for what to do with your £5.45 winnings, how about playing 19 £0.28 Turbo DYMs :tongue: