You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Rishi Sunak ‘staring defeat in the face’ after double by-election blow

2»

Comments

• DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,975
    some people believe that papers just publish whatever news to sell papers. Whilst in some cases this is true in a lot of cases it is not the real truth. The real truth is rich vested interests have a lot of control in the media and will make sure the media puts out what they want it to put it out, Whatever narrative they desire.

Rishi Sunuk and the tories have been unashamedly in favour of screwing over the working classes and the poor to serve the rich.
    labour do not even have a snowball chance in **** of winning the next election, about a few months before the next election Keir Stammer will be falsely accused of been a nonce and tories will win again.
    The media controlled by the rich elite will make sure of this or some other nonsense I may not have thought about.
  • HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 35,055
    Doubleme said:

some people believe that papers just publish whatever news to sell papers. Whilst in some cases this is true in a lot of cases it is not the real truth. The real truth is rich vested interests have a lot of control in the media and will make sure the media puts out what they want it to put it out, Whatever narrative they desire.

Rishi Sunuk and the tories have been unashamedly in favour of screwing over the working classes and the poor to serve the rich.
    labour do not even have a snowball chance in **** of winning the next election, about a few months before the next election Keir Stammer will be falsely accused of been a nonce and tories will win again.
    The media controlled by the rich elite will make sure of this or some other nonsense I may not have thought about.

https://www.oddschecker.com/politics/british-politics/next-uk-general-election/most-seats
  • DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,975
    HAYSIE said:

Doubleme said:

https://www.oddschecker.com/politics/british-politics/next-uk-general-election/most-seats
    i look at that daily I want to be wrong I want anyone but tories to win because this has got ridiculous now. I just do not believe maybe I am a cynic if I am to bet on this I will do so much nearer the election why tie my money up now when odds are highly likely to remain the same anyway? when the election is called and we have an election date I may put some money down.
    Doubleme said:

If you believe that you should have a massive bet on the Tories now.
    5/1 in a two horse race is massive.
    Logic dictates that if they were to win, then their odds will shorten between now and the election.
    The longer you leave it, the more value you will lose.

I think that there is currently better value in throwing your money down a drain than betting on the Tories.
    The current polling suggests that they have no chance, but you seem confident.
    Rishi Sunak ‘staring defeat in the face’ after double by-election blow

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/huge-blow-rishi-sunak-labour-021646619.html
    Oxford councillors quit Labour over Starmer comments on Israel-Hamas war

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-67180642
  • lucy4lucy4 Member Posts: 7,728
    The Spray Cans Have Spoken...

lucy4 said:

The Spray Cans Have Spoken...