You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

No trick or treaters allowed here, the Orfordable League is more important- with added prizes

2»

Comments

• Options
    SidV79SidV79 Member Posts: 4,038
    Good morning Orfy folk, I hope everyone is well and staying dry.
    This is Week 3 (of 4) for October, so just the two weeks to play and win a prize for this month. With our League leader, @Toffeeandy, sitting on a score of 9 and second place, @THEHERDEIE, on a score of 15, I think that one, or even both, may be toppled from their lofty perches. That being said, It will take a couple of good runs to the FT to achieve this. Anyway, good luck to everyone who plays tonight. Here is the autoreg list

• Options
    Good morning Orfy folk, we had 38 players last night, with 16 being Orfy regged, and, of those, 7 made it to the FT.
    Making a late entry into this month's prize race with his first Orfy of the month, @bornablade made a strong start by taking 6th place last night, well played blade.
    Also making his FT debut for this month, on his second start, @goldnballz finished in 7th place, which moved him up the League by four places into 12th overall, well played Keith.
    Another breaking his FT duck this month was @stokefc, who was our highest placed finisher last night, taking 2nd place and he also moved up the league by four places into 6th overall, well played Sean.
    A second FT of the month went to @fredsgirl with an 8th place finish last night, meaning, coincidently, she climbed four places into 5th overall, well played Paula.
    The only player to have appeared on all three FT's this month, @THEHERDEIE finished in 9th place but it was a tad bittersweet as he fell two places in the League to 4th overall, well played Mr Herdeie.
    A second Orfy of the month and a second FT to boot for our favourite Inspector, @gogogadget who took 5th place last night, climbing, a not too shabby, ten places into 3rd overall, well played gogo.
    Also making his second FT of the month, @weecheez1 took 3rd place last night, he was also our second highest climber by six places to sit in 2nd place, on countback, in the League, well played cheez.
    Our League leader for the third week on a row, @Toffeeandy did not perform as well as has been doing but still retains his overall lead, although his score of 9 has now been equalled, so leads by way of countback.
    Thank you to everyone who played last night and with just one week remaining in October, I hope to see everyone next week. Here is the updayed League table after October Week 3

• Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,647
    edited October 2023
    This hand kept me in the tourny , didn't think i had it in me B)
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    stokefcSmall blind40.0040.004310.00
    fredsgirlBig blind80.00120.004440.00
    Your hole cards
    • K
    • K
    MhooFold
    BURNS10191Fold
    gibbzyCall80.00200.007070.00
    XxxGemSxxXRaise240.00440.004550.00
    HawkinniFold
    loonytoonsFold
    stokefcCall200.00640.004110.00
    fredsgirlRaise560.001200.003880.00
    gibbzyCall560.001760.006510.00
    XxxGemSxxXAll-in4550.006310.000.00
    stokefcFold
    fredsgirlAll-in3880.0010190.000.00
    gibbzyFold
    XxxGemSxxXUnmatched bet270.009920.00270.00
    fredsgirlShow
    • A
    • A
    XxxGemSxxXShow
    • Q
    • Q
    Flop
    • J
    Turn
    River
    fredsgirlWinPair of Aces9920.009920.00
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,970

@stokefc

Crikey Sean, that's some fold, well done.

What was your thinking?
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,647
    Paulas re-raise, a call ,then the all in, alarm bells started to ring i thought aces , it's got to be aces someone has aces , easy fold :p
  • Options
    THEHERDEIETHEHERDEIE Member Posts: 25
    Nice reaching all these final tables the last couple of months. would just be nice if I could learn how to cash in one of them.
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    Good morning Orfy folk, I hope everyone is well. This is the final Week (4) of October, meaning the prizes will be awarded after tonight's tourney. The top two, @Toffeeandy & @weecheez1, are both on a score of 9, with @gogogadget just behind on 10, so these are the scores to beat. Having scanned this years' results the highest score to win was 9, which occurred just one solitary time in February, followed by a joint score of 8 in March. Every other month has been won with a score of 6 or less so I would suggest that is the score to aim for. Anyway, enough of my waffling on, good luck to everyone who plays tonight, here is the autoreg list

• Options
    Good morning Orfy folk, let us see who finished where after last night's tourney. There were 36 players taking to the start line, with just 15 being Orfy regged, and, of those, 5 made it all the way to the FT.
    A first FT of the month for @diamondlee last night, finishing in 5th place, was the reason he climbed up the League by nine places to finish in 12th overall, well played Lee.
    Also making his first FT of the month was @HENDRIK62, who claimed 2nd place last night, which helped him move up the League by four places into 9th overall, well played Neil.
    As I intimated in yesterdays' post, the score to aim for was 6 or less, and so it came pass
    as the top two were usurped by three players, meaning they finished in 4th and 5th in the League, unlucky guys.
    A second FT for myself this month, finishing in 6th last night, helped me rise by seven places into 3rd overall, with a total score of 8.
    Finishing the month off in good style with 2nd place last week and 3rd this, @stokefc takes 2nd place overall, with a score of 5, which makes this his SIXTH prize this year, an unbelieveable run by any stretch of the imagination, well played Sean.
    And so, to the victor goes the spoils, as the saying goes which is exactly what happened last night when @Boxster made his second FT of the month, backing up his 2nd place in Week 1 by taking the WIN to finish top of the League for October, congratulations & very well played Boxy.
    @Boxster & @stokefc will both be entered into next Friday (November 3rd) night's 9.30pm £11 BH, best of luck to both.
    Thank you to everyone who played last night, I hope to see you all again next month.
    Here is the updated League table after October Week 4