You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

treachery

DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,975
So my girlfriend boos rotheram because of the rotheram rape gangs how that makes sense I do not know.
she wants to see them relegated.
anyway Southampton are playing rotheram and she said she is on this occasion routing for southampton.

this is unbelievable especially since I let pinky bear win the TSOP despite her not making any of the calls for him in the TSOP this year.

Comments

• TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,597
    Last night I drank 13 pints of Pedigree, 4 double Glenlivet, had 2 more very large whiskys when I got home and still made more sense than some of your posts.
  • DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,975

Last night I drank 13 pints of Pedigree, 4 double Glenlivet, had 2 more very large whiskys when I got home and still made more sense than some of your posts.

So how is your recovery from been an alcoholic going which you seem to have mentioned here a few times.
  • TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,597
    Doubleme said:

So how is your recovery from been an alcoholic going which you seem to have mentioned here a few times.
    Very well thank you.

Friday night was a celebration for my 60th Birthday which was spent with family and friends. Recovery, as anyone who understands these things will tell you, is a permanent process. Once an alcoholic, always an alcoholic, it about how we manage our day to day lives.

Most days, weeks or even months, I don't drink. Sometimes I will just have a beer or a glass of wine if out socially or having a meal, but that aside, I decide if and when I want a drink, not my physiology or my psychology.

Most days I don't even think about it, it's just a part of who I am. Very occasionally there are unexpected cravings and those get handled as and when they appear.

So yeah, like I said my recovery is good, very good. However, I know that I am lucky and that thousands of others are trapped in that dark place and anything that raises understanding of the issue is only good for the cause in the long run, so thank you for bringing it up.

Have a peachy day.
  • goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,878
    Happy Birthday here's a prezzie 4 u