You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

doublemes next thread

DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,975
So we have a number of possible things for the next thread now

1. free will and determinism the debate of do we have free will or are we pre determined. which is basically semantical.

2. is intelligent alien life in the universe exceptionally rare could we possibly be the only case in our galaxy or the known universe
3. if there is intelligent life out there would it be much like us? most people may assume the answer is obviously no but is there a statistical probability bias which could make this the case.
4. speculation of when world war 3 will occur and the likely sides of this.
5. the debate on who would win in a fight Goku or Superman (not sure if this one would be allowed could be to controversial and start too many fights
6. the latest development with the winnis and their full history up until now
7. Why religion is bad and the course of most of our wars and problems and every religion is bad
8. my generic anxiety
9. 9 i join the omaha tournements with booker and abalya mention my anxiety non stop in the chat and then make a thread about chat abuse when the troll eventually bites.
10. I make a thread discussing whether online poker is rigged and tag @TheWaddy we dont have enough threads from this individual so could probably do with more.
11. the thread on whether weed should be fully legalized or if the slightest spliff or slightest beginning of a plant in their garden should be punishable by slow long drawn out torture then executed by been hung drawn and quarted. and whether this punishment should extend to insisting on extradition of anyone smoking the stuff aboard citizen or not of this country with the full threat of full nuclear war if other nations do not corporate. of course it is important to protect the profit of big pharma at all costs.
12. the full history of my neighbour and why we hate him.
of course long term i will likely post all these topics except point 5 have to think before that one that topic is very controversial and may potentially start a lot of hostility. Just wondering as I am limited for time and cant do all these topics at once so if people have a favourite topic among these they may like to see first?

Comments

• DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,975
    also point
    13. doublemes history from been very right wing to going to been considered strong left wing the journey from beggining to now.
    ill post other ideas if people dont seem to sure on which ones of these they would like.
  • Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,491
    This all sounds thrilling
  • goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,878
    14. The MP who exposed himself to you while on holiday showing his Winnie.
  • green_beergreen_beer Member Posts: 1,929
    if you can get them all into one thread, with in 3 paragraphs, i will be well impressed, but individually boring, we expect more creativity from you! haha
  • mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,822
    Door number 3 please.
    goldon said:

14. The MP who exposed himself to you while on holiday showing his Winnie.

because my girlfriend found your post funny you can choose 1 of the 13 options actually offered but not the neighbour because my girlfriend doesnt want me posting all that details as she is anxious neighbour may be on the forums and use it against us the odds against that are very high I dont think he even plays online poker.

option 5 is also one I would have to seriously consider as GOKU superman debate has a way of starting fights. but any other options you can pick if not i go with what mumsie posted as no one else has had suggestions yet. it just until i have finished doing the washing up which I will now start.
    Washing up ... Mm! you Winnie....... get a life.

goldon said:

Washing up ... Mm! you Winnie....... get a life.

well its done now and so with ur pic and the other response we will be going with would aliens be like us.
    "Doubleme"

You got a twin.......in far away Galaxy ......you wish to tell us about. ?
  • TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,597
    I would very much like to read your opinions on why religion is bad especially as religion is not necessarily confined to faith based contexts.

Some people have their favourite sporting team and follow religiously, the alter being the home stadium. Others will religiously go for a few beers every Friday night, play poker at a specific time or tourney, have a takeaway every Saturday or do the shop every Thursday between 6.30 and 8.00.

Now if you are referring to Faith as a bad thing, I would ask how is it that something that is designed to help humanity live in a better way, for a better world, bad.

What is bad are people who use supposed faith interpretations to create war and hatred and then seek to justify it with the same misguided views.

Faith is not bad, whatever you may hold that to be. Religion is not bad although I am always wary of somebody who describes themselves as "Religious".

No, it's PEOPLE who are bad, the rest is just an excuse to look beyond their own culpability and their own inability to compromise and accept that just because you think you have your God, whoever you hold that to be, on your side, you are right.

So as I've said I would welcome the opportunity to read your thoughts. Although if, as I suspect, you are merely going to catalogue a history of war, abuse and mistreatment, may I suggest the topic is altered to "Why mankind is bad".

Have a peachy day in Winni World buddy.
  • Bean81Bean81 Member Posts: 578
    I'd be interested in some kind of mental health thread, which links to your number 8 above.
    He's Mad Mad I tell you.... Madder than a Mad person Mad Mc Muffin.

You don't need to hear about it.....
  • stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,768
    A rage quit thread would be interesting , not that i want you to quit btw i just find it amusing some people going off on one over such a trivial thing like poker