You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Huge Poker Fraud by Sky players to be disclosed soon....

Comments

• Options
    oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,772
    edited October 2023
    This is not really fraud in the usual sense of the word, some of us were already aware that Richard Orford is the fifth horseman of the apocalypse, and has been since re-incarnation was invented.
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,513
    Blast from the past ...Oy where you bin.

But! isn't Orford TKs love child .... collusion me finks?
  • Options
    cenachavcenachav Member Posts: 2,681
    oynutter said:

This is not really fraud in the usual sense of the word, some of us were already aware that Richard Orford is the fifth horseman of the apocalypse, and has been since re-incarnation was invented.

Didn't you hear? He's been kicked out of them after he failed to turn up for a meeting with them because he got his hand stuck in a desk
  • Options
    Bean81Bean81 Member Posts: 515
    cenachav said:

oynutter said:

Didn't you hear? He's been kicked out of them after he failed to turn up for a meeting with them because he got his hand stuck in a desk
    I think I've seen that video online. Did the pizza delivery guy turn up to help, before one thing led to another?
  • Options
    goldon said:

Blast from the past ...Oy where you bin.

But! isn't Orford TKs love child .... collusion me finks?

yeah, was thinking of making a comeback, a bit

That Orford has questions to answer, his artifial intelligence will know all about it!
  • Options
    cenachav said:

oynutter said:

Not sure you can get kicked out of an apocalypse?
  • Options
    oldboy271oldboy271 Member Posts: 42
    Unless a miracle happens, the full story will be published here on Friday evening. @Tikay10 can you please send me your personal email address please as I plan to make contact with you directly on this as to how to go about getting this story out to the masses.
  • Options
    oldboy271oldboy271 Member Posts: 42
    Will of course have all the supporting evidence for you, that goes without saying.
  • Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,192
    oldboy271 said:

Will of course have all the supporting evidence for you, that goes without saying.

That'll be a couple of dozen hand historys and a hearsay anecdote.
  • Options
    green_beergreen_beer Member Posts: 1,761
    This is getting exciting…….
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,370
    Wonder what time the pub shut last night.
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,513
    Some people have weird dreams and think there real.... like Alien abduction.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,619
    oldboy271 said:

Unless a miracle happens, the full story will be published here on Friday evening. @Tikay10 can you please send me your personal email address please as I plan to make contact with you directly on this as to how to go about getting this story out to the masses.

@oldboy271

Morning.

I think the correct course of action if you have evidence of malpractice is Customer Care, have you reported it to them? If not, that would be my strong suggestion/recommendation.

I can't share my personal e-mail addy, that would infringe my Terms of Employment, we have to keep Business & personal very much separate, but you can of course drop me a Personal Message via the Community PM facility. It's top right of the page, two spots to the right of your Avatar & alias.
  • Options
    rspca12rspca12 Member Posts: 618
    Im willing to give tk phone number for 2k
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,619
    edited November 2023
    rspca12 said:

@rspca12

Ha, behave yourself Dog Bloke.

• Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,192
    rspca12 said:

Hey I'll do it if you buy me into SPT Manchester
  • Options
    GlenelgGlenelg Member Posts: 6,554
    edited November 2023
  • Options
    green_beergreen_beer Member Posts: 1,761
    I booked tomorrow off work for this! Haha!
  • Options
    coo1-umcoo1-um Member Posts: 2,924
    What time is this happening?
    I’ve got the popcorn and the beer. But the pizza isn’t here till 6.
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,169
    I must say I am tremendously excited for the big reveal :smiley: