You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Tory Party Covered Up For Serial Rapist MP.

HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 35,055
edited November 2023 in The Rail

Comments

• HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 35,055
    Tory Party covered up for 'serial rapist' MP: Devastating letter to police from top official claims party did little to stop attacker - but paid for victim to get treatment
    EXCLUSIVE: Jake Berry sent a bombshell letter to police revealing allegations
    A woman alleged she was 'date-raped' at Conservative Party conference

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12711069/Tory-Party-covered-serial-rapist-MP-official-claims.html
  • EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,522
    edited November 2023
    Just heard a comment from the person who was probably the Tory Party Chairman at the relevant time, Oliver Dowden.

He claims that there was no cover up. And that, without knowing the name of the victim, he is unable to comment.

I don't mean to appear rude. But there are only 2 possible scenarios:-

1. That this is the only victim that fits these criteria, in which case he cannot hide behind that excuse; or
    2. That there were multiple victims that fit these criteria.

It makes the Tory Party sound like either a Rapist enabler or, worse, aiding and abetting a Rapist.

How many Serious Criminals sit as Tory MPs?
    Essexphil said:

Just heard a comment from the person who was probably the Tory Party Chairman at the relevant time, Oliver Dowden.

He claims that there was no cover up. And that, without knowing the name of the victim, he is unable to comment.

1. That this is the only victim that fits these criteria, in which case he cannot hide behind that excuse; or

It makes the Tory Party sound like either a Rapist enabler or, worse, aiding and abetting a Rapist.

The timing also seems a little suspicious.
    Jake Berry did nothing until he was out of office, despite the fact that it had been going on for over 2 years.
    So did he feel he had to act because he felt his successor may expose what had been going on, and he would also be accused of keeping quiet about it?
  • EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,522
    HAYSIE said:

Essexphil said:

Jake Berry did nothing until he was out of office, despite the fact that it had been going on for over 2 years.
    So did he feel he had to act because he felt his successor may expose what had been going on, and he would also be accused of keeping quiet about it?
    Your reading of that is different to mine.

Jake Berry clearly wrote that while Chairman of the Party. He was only Chairman between 06 September to 25 October 2022.

Why is it being released to the Public now? Simple. The allegation was made in Nadine Dorries' memoirs currently being serialised in that Newspaper. Jake Berry would have been contacted by the Paper-and he would have only had a selection of difficult options, of which this would be the least bad.

There is a reason why sensible new Governments reward the old guard with Peerages and the like. Because they know where the bodies are buried, and have the capacity to show the current regime to the World for exactly who they are.

If you show no loyalty to those who have served you faithfully, people respond in kind.
    Essexphil said:

HAYSIE said:

Essexphil said:

Jake Berry clearly wrote that while Chairman of the Party. He was only Chairman between 06 September to 25 October 2022.

Why is it being released to the Public now? Simple. The allegation was made in Nadine Dorries' memoirs currently being serialised in that Newspaper. Jake Berry would have been contacted by the Paper-and he would have only had a selection of difficult options, of which this would be the least bad.

There is a reason why sensible new Governments reward the old guard with Peerages and the like. Because they know where the bodies are buried, and have the capacity to show the current regime to the World for exactly who they are.

If you show no loyalty to those who have served you faithfully, people respond in kind.
    Ok, I wont argue with that.
    Although it does put others on the hook.
    Essexphil said:

HAYSIE said:

Essexphil said:

Who do you think it is?
  • HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,183
    HAYSIE said:

Essexphil said:

HAYSIE said:

Essexphil said:

Who do you think it is?
    If the blacked out picture is anything to go by (it may be a red herring) it looks like Gove
  • DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,975
    It doesn't make much difference. If it was rishi subuk and they were proven guilty and they still left him to lead the party into the next election, they would somehow blame this one on labour and win the next election anyway.
  • HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,183
    Doubleme said:

It doesn't make much difference. If it was rishi subuk and they were proven guilty and they still left him to lead the party into the next election, they would somehow blame this one on labour and win the next election anyway.

sadly that sounds about right.....
  • VespaPXVespaPX Member Posts: 12,274
    Oh i do love a good conspiracy theory............

Ask yourself, why did Gavin Williamson get a peerage?
    Lee Anderson MP

@LeeAndersonMP_

On the 6th October 2023 I shared a link on X to a Mail Online article entitled ‘Militant union leader at the heart of doctors strikes is a Labour activist who boasted of charging the NHS for a strike cover shift. I accept that my words were misleading as the subject in question Dr Tom Dolphin was not on strike on the date of the shift in question but was simply covering a shift as a consultant for junior doctors who were on strike on 11th August 2023. I would like to offer my sincerest apologies to Dr Dolphin for any distress upset caused. I will also like to add that I understand that Dr Dolphin actually donated his pay for the covered shift which I believe was £1870 to the BMA strike fund and whilst I do not agree with the strikes I want to go on the record to say that I think it is a very unselfish act on the part of Dr Dolphin to put his money into something he strongly believes in. I will make the same contribution to compensate the upset I may have caused Dr Dolphin. Please Repost.