You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

What are the cast of The Sopranos doing now?

HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 35,055
edited November 2023 in The Rail
From rocking out with Bruce Springsteen to professional poker games... What are the cast of The Sopranos doing now?

Robert Iler played Tony and Carmela's troubled son AJ. After the show ended, the 38-year-old actor actor stepped away from the industry to become a professional poker player, only appearing in an episode of ‘Law and Order’. Speaking to The Hollywood Reporter, Robert admitted he was unsure as to whether he wanted to return to the screen. He said: “I still get calls randomly to do shows … and it’s like you played for the [New York] Yankees and now people are like, ‘Hey, do you want to do this thing?’ “For me, I was extremely spoiled with my first thing. It was perfect. So there is a part of me that thinks if you do something else, I will mess it up. There are times when I think ‘no, never.’ And then there’s times where, like last week when in this quarantine, where I was watching Ozark ,it blew me away, and I could see doing something like this and I would really enjoy it.” He now co-hosts the podcast ‘Pajama Pants’ with his former 'Sopranos' co-star and on-screen sister Jamie-Lynn Sigler and YouTuber Kassem G.

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/rocking-bruce-springsteen-professional-poker-153000408.html

Comments

• HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 35,055
    HAYSIE said:

From rocking out with Bruce Springsteen to professional poker games... What are the cast of The Sopranos doing now?

Robert Iler played Tony and Carmela's troubled son AJ. After the show ended, the 38-year-old actor actor stepped away from the industry to become a professional poker player, only appearing in an episode of ‘Law and Order’. Speaking to The Hollywood Reporter, Robert admitted he was unsure as to whether he wanted to return to the screen. He said: “I still get calls randomly to do shows … and it’s like you played for the [New York] Yankees and now people are like, ‘Hey, do you want to do this thing?’ “For me, I was extremely spoiled with my first thing. It was perfect. So there is a part of me that thinks if you do something else, I will mess it up. There are times when I think ‘no, never.’ And then there’s times where, like last week when in this quarantine, where I was watching Ozark ,it blew me away, and I could see doing something like this and I would really enjoy it.” He now co-hosts the podcast ‘Pajama Pants’ with his former 'Sopranos' co-star and on-screen sister Jamie-Lynn Sigler and YouTuber Kassem G.

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/rocking-bruce-springsteen-professional-poker-153000408.html

I think he has around $2,000 lifetime poker earnings.