You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Bloke parking car.

mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,822

Comments

• tai-gartai-gar Member Posts: 2,673
    No chance anyone going to nick his car then.
  • TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,597
    Looking at the car, there's more chance that the bike goes missing.
  • goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,878
    edited November 2023
    Think so as he rolled it in.... any key opens those garage overhead doors, pull on the bumper out she rolls the reason it won't get nicked is ............. the cars Sssssheeeeet
  • EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,432
    I think that's brilliant and well done him. I feel his pain though, we have two cars that are garaged and you can only get them in a certain way round (one driven in and one reversed) and although it's not as tight as in the video there is just a few inches to spare either side.

I also have foam on the walls so that I can open the car doors without fear of damaging them against the brickwork.

Oh and @goldon the locks are indeed shocking on overhead garage doors but there are some pretty good additional locks that make it quite secure for just a few quid.
    I have the same problem with no room to get out once in the Garage so drive half way in get out and push it brick to stop it hitting back of the Garage ....no hand brake so then pull it out again so I can get in. Would be interesting to know how many miles it's done being pushed & pulled. Hic!
  • stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,768
    Yous lot live in a different world to me , whats a garage :|
  • TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,597
    stokefc said:

Its the place you go late at night for snacks, **** and booze innit.

• green_beergreen_beer Member Posts: 1,928
    edited November 2023

stokefc said:

Its the place you go late at night for snacks, **** and booze innit.

i thought a garage was where you stored all that stuff that you might need later but never do...........we also call the petrol station the garage around here ;)
    "Garage for Sale"

Hardly used.....£5,000 or near offer. ?