You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

PLO8 Challenge TheEdge949 V TheWaddy.

TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,158
Ok as a total newbie to PLO8, I recently challenged the forums resident expert and Sky Poker ambassador @TheWaddy to a 100 game £1 HUSNG battle with me donating £100 to the charity of his choice upon my defeat.

Having ambled into a 7 - 0 lead he berated me on a thread for non appearance to play. Obviously he posted that from the Bermuda Triangle as all subsequent efforts on my part to play have been thwarted by his disappearance. I have even sent a PM in an effort to get this on. Thanks to @Kinda6677 and @lilbecky67 for playing to save me from waiting forever in the lobby.

So Come on buddy lets get this on yeah. You talk the talk so walk the walk. tell me when you are usually available and we will play 3 a day. You know you want to.

Comments

• Options
    green_beergreen_beer Member Posts: 1,734
    we want a live stream to watch this ;)
  • Options

we want a live stream to watch this ;)

Mate, I cant even set up the DVD. I'm worse at tech than I am at poker, if that's even possible.
  • Options
    lfccarllfccarl Member Posts: 1,489
    i will play you
  • Options
    lfccarl said:

i will play you

Appreciate that Carl.

If I'm ever sat in the lobby certainly we can play. Anything that gives me more experience to play The "Running Man" is welcome.
  • Options
    I'm assuming that he thinks that 7 - 0 is about as good as it's going to get hence the disappearing act.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,264

I'm assuming that he thinks that 7 - 0 is about as good as it's going to get hence the disappearing act.

@TheEdge949

Hi Mark,

He's not been on the site since late Sunday morning, which is unusual for him, so it's possible he's indisposed or unwell.
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

@TheEdge949

Hi Mark,

He's not been on the site since late Sunday morning, which is unusual for him, so it's possible he's indisposed or unwell.
    Ok thank you Tony. If he is unwell then I wish him a full and speedy recovery.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,264

I don't know one way or another, I'm just saying it's unusual for him not to be on Site for that long & it's possible there's a good reason.
  • Options
    Absolutely, I shall desist from posting anything regarding him until such time as it's appropriate.
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,164
    He's probably on one of his little holidays with his winning$$$......

The lead up to Xmas is a good time to go to The Canaries. Cheapest time of the Year.....and it's usually GREAT weather, and relatively quiet :)B)