You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

*Brand New To Sky Poker - Quickplay*

Sky_AdamSky_Adam Member Posts: 419
edited July 2009 in Poker Chat
We've released a new quickplay functionality this morning which makes finding your favourite Cash tables and Sit & Go's much easier, particularly useful in busier periods when you are all vying for just a few empty seats.

You will find the functionality both on the left hand navigation, below "poker lobby" and also in the top right hand corner of the home page

Here's how it works:

First select your game type (Cash or Sit & Go's)

For Cash games,

Select your limit type, no. seats, blind limits and minimum no. players seated at the table.
Then hit "Find a Table" and we will search all open tables that meet your criteria, if a table is found then it will automatically launch the table, reserve you a seat and present you with the buy-in confirmation box.

If there are no active tables which match your search then you will be offered several options

1. Search Again - this repeats the search with the same criteria
2. Reduce the minimum number of players seated and search again (If this takes the figure to below 1 then we will offer to search for a table at the next blind level up instead)
3. Cancel the search

For Sit & Go’s, 

Select your limit type, tournament type, no. players and buy-in then hit “find a table”. This will search for your criteria and offer you the tournament buy-in confirmation box. When you click “confirm” you are now registered for your requested tournament and you will be given the option to click through to the tournament lobby page. 

For both Sit & Go’s and Cash Games you have the option to “remember my settings” this will only take affect after you hit “find a table” and is cookie based, therefore if you change browsers or clear your cookies then you will lose the saved settings. 

If your table does not launch then you may be affected by pop-up blockers, depending on your browser and settings, I've added a guide below for the common browsers:

Internet Explorer

You can disable pop-up blockers by choosing “options” in the drop down menu at the top, then pop-up blocker, then “Turn off” Advanced users can enter the www.skypoker.com in the allowed sites section under “pop up blocker settings” to continue blocking pop-ups from other sites

Firefox

When you click ‘Find a Table’ a toolbar will display at the top of the window stating, ‘Firefox prevented this site from opening a popup window.’ If you left click OPTIONS on the right it will then give you the option to allow pop-ups from Sky poker in the future.

Safari For Windows

Click Edit on the top menu (to the right of “File")
Then click preferences at the bottom of the list
Click on the security tab
Untick the “block pop up windows” box

I Hope this is useful and you enjoy the new functionality - please feel free to provide feedback on this post and contact our customer care team if you have any issues

Regards

Adam

Comments

• BrummieLadBrummieLad Member Posts: 4
    edited July 2009

I love it :)

Thanks Sky!

• RyanT09RyanT09 Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2009
    Hey i have alot of points left . . but when i try to register for freeroll tournaments it is sayin no points left when i do have them . . how come this is happening ? 
  • Sky_AdamSky_Adam Member Posts: 419
    edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: *Brand New To Sky Poker - Quickplay*:
    Hey i have alot of points left . . but when i try to register for freeroll tournaments it is sayin no points left when i do have them . . how come this is happening ? 
    Posted by RyanT09
    Hi There,

Please can you contact our customer care team via phone, live chat or email and they will be able to assist you

Regards,

Adam
  • SharksbiteSharksbite Member Posts: 146
    edited July 2009
    Love the new quickplay filters, nice work guys:)
  • michael900michael900 Member Posts: 84
    edited July 2009

Good addition.

• FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited July 2009
    Nice one well done.. is the idea of cards being flipped over when all in on cash in the pipeline? i started a poll and last time i checked it was around 97% in favour of being changed