You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Draymond Green wait and you miss it

DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,975
So I was going to do a thread about all the interesting talent rising up in the NBA about how the standard has been getting better and better and we may finally be witnessing the fertile ground for the player better then prime Michael Jordan to rise up and take the Goatship.
I was going to list all the top talents and the hot prospects and speculate reasons why I think they could make it or not. Then I was going to cap it all of by ending it with but they may not because Draymond Green may permanently injure them/kill them.

you might think I am been slightly hyperbolic but the way he stamped on Sabonis breaking three of his ribs if one of those ribs had perverted his heart Sabonis could be dead now and the choking out of Gobert not to long ago his consistent and frequent violence is actually literally a threat to the mortality of other players.

as someone who has played the game I know from experience if your playing a physical game against someone who is willing to be violent you cant play properly as your intimidated to go against them or be on them properly.

However this whole planned thread was ruined as I waited for the right moment to say how all their careers could be ruined by Draymond Green but now after he swung round and full on punched another player in the face and tried to claim it was an unintentional accident somehow he has been suspended indefinitely. this does not necessary mean he is banned for life it just means he is suspended until the league decides he has taken steps to improve and met a list of conditions his suspension could be permanent but it likely wont be.

Of course people will kick of about Josh Giddy and cry racism because people say Josh Giddy should be banned because of his alleged paedophilia. Josh Giddy is white and Draymond is black people want to make a racism issue.

The thing about Josh Giddy is that everything is unclear at the moment he allegedly slept with a minor who is been said to of been 15 at the time or 16 depending on whom you ask but no source seems to confirm for definite. Josh Giddy was 19 at the time or 21 again unclear, and he met her in a club or had been dating her for a while again no confirmation either way.
Further it is not known if he met the girl in California where the age of consent is 18 or Okolom where the age of consent is 16.
the league has refused to suspend giddy stating they dont remember many occasions when a player was suspended on allegations alone. However many people want to hang Giddy as a paedophile and claim this to be a racial issue.

It appears though I stress this may not be accurate that Josh Giddy met a girl who was 15 in a club where the age limit was 18 in Oklahoma where the age of consent is 16 she lied to him and told him she was 19 josh was 19 at the time, and slept with her that night found out she was 15 the next day and broke things off.

If that is the case it seems harsh to put Giddy in the same category as Ian Huntley if that is the case I just have to say I really dont know what should happen what is fair and etc. Its definitely an awkward one and shades of gray. The girl may have been 16 in which case Giddy did nothing wrong anyway.

To say Giddy should be hung at this stage seems premature.