You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Temu.

Comments

• Options
    HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 32,531

Pet Round Bed Of Paw Shape, Calming Donut Dog Bed, Faux Fur Cat Bed For Cat, Comfortable And Soft, Machine Washable

(41K+ sold)
    #4 Best Sellerin Pet Beds & Furniture

£7.69

-92%RRP£96.47
  • Options

Drill Bits For Cutting Drilling Polishing

(19K+ sold)
    #5 Most Repurchasedin Power Tool Parts & Accessories
    £33.98
    -87%RRP£277.20
  • Options

300LED Solar Garden Firework Lights Outdoor Waterproof 200LED Sparklers Solar Lights 60LED For Outside Patio Backyard Yard Pathway Walkway Decorations (Colorful/Warm White)

(100K+ sold)
    #4 Top Ratedin Lighting
    Today
    £2.80

-89%RRP£26.99
  • Options

1pc, Sponge Cleaning Brush With Handle, Bathroom Bath And Tile Scrub Brush, Kitchen Cleaning Sponge Wipe, Dishwashing Sponge Brush, Pot Brush, Durable Cleaning Sponge, Power Decontamination, Cleaning Supplies, Back To School Supplies

(100K+ sold)
    #3 Best Sellerin Cleaning Supplies
    £0.28
    -97%RRP£11.86
  • Options

20 Pairs Of Men's Mid Crew Sport Socks, Sweat-absorbing Comfy Breathable Socks For Men's Basketball Training, Running Outdoor Activities

(28K+ sold)
    #1 Best Sellerin Men's Socks & Hosiery
    Today
    £5.49

-72%RRP£19.69
  • Options

1pc Oversized Waterproof Beach Blanket For 4-7 Adults - Lightweight & Sandproof Picnic Mat For Travel, Camping, Hiking - Enjoy Comfortable Outdoor Activities

(93K+ sold)
    #1 Best Sellerin Camping & Hiking
    £4.58
    -78%RRP£21.34
  • Options

13Pcs Makeup Brushes Soft Fluffy Professional Foundation Blush Powder Eyeshadow Kabuki Blending Makeup Brush Beauty Tools Valentine's Day Birthday Gift For Girlfriend

(100K+ sold)
    #3 Top Ratedin Beauty Tools
    £1.09
    -83%RRP£6.49
  • Options

Knife Sharpener, Professional Kitchen Sharpening Stone Whetstone, Portable Sharpener Tool For Home Kitchen And Outdoor Camping

(100K+ sold)
    #1 Best Sellerin Climbing & Survival Tools
    £1.78
    -77%RRP£7.99
  • Options

1pc, Washable Window Cleaning Brushes With Microfibers For Effortless Dust Collection And Blinds Cleaning

(100K+ sold)
    #2 Best Sellerin Cleaning Supplies
    £2.68
    -79%RRP£13.29
  • Options

Microwaveable Double-layer Compartment Lunch Box With Fork Spoon, Fresh-Keeping Food Containers

(100K+ sold)
    #1 Most Repurchasedin Picnic & Camp Kitchen
    £2.10
    -81%RRP£11.09
  • Options

Nose Hair Trimmer, Male And Female Nose Hair Trimmer, Automatic Nostril Shaver Can Wash Hair With Water, Battery Powered (not Included)

(100K+ sold)
    #1 Best Sellerin Shave & Hair Removal
    £0.78
    -84%RRP£4.99
  • Options

Professional Cordless Electric Hair Clipper And Beard Trimmer - Haircut Kit With USB Charging
    (100K+ sold)
    #1 Best Sellerin Hair Care
    Today
    £1.49

-90%RRP£14.99
  • Options
    edited May 9
    These are handy.

1pc Stainless Steel Apple Cutter, Reusable Apple Corer, Kitchen Apple Divider, Creative Fruit Cutter, Fruit Cutter, Kitchen Gadgets, Kitchen Supplies, Kitchen Tools
    66K+ sold

Today
    £1.17

• Options
    @Tikay10
    You will probably need a few of these.

15pcs Golf Balls, Long Distance Golf Match Ball

(6.6K+ sold)
    £12.98
  • Options
    lucy4lucy4 Member Posts: 7,108
    I needed a new set of hair clippers and had been searching on line,low and behold Temu suddenly starts to appear in my feeds advertising hair clippers. I thought I'd give them a try as they were offering a set of clippers for £1:79 for new users. I registered with them and put the item in my 'basket' and went to checkout. It then stated I had to order a minimum of £15 to complete the order, so was left with the choice of either buying another £13 worth of things that I didn't need or cancelling the order, I think you can tell which option I chose. Cancelling my account/card details took a while but eventually happened but no doubt some where my details are still held on their site.

• Options
    lucy4 said:

I needed a new set of hair clippers and had been searching on line,low and behold Temu suddenly starts to appear in my feeds advertising hair clippers. I thought I'd give them a try as they were offering a set of clippers for £1:79 for new users. I registered with them and put the item in my 'basket' and went to checkout. It then stated I had to order a minimum of £15 to complete the order, so was left with the choice of either buying another £13 worth of things that I didn't need or cancelling the order, I think you can tell which option I chose. Cancelling my account/card details took a while but eventually happened but no doubt some where my details are still held on their site.

A free delivery from China of less than 2 quids worth of stuff is probably pushing it a bit.
  • Options
    lucy4 said:

These are brilliant.

1pc Stainless Steel Apple Cutter, Reusable Apple Corer, Kitchen Apple Divider, Creative Fruit Cutter, Fruit Cutter, Kitchen Gadgets, Kitchen Supplies, Kitchen Tools
    66K+ sold

Today
    £1.17

• Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,404
    edited May 9
    lucy4 said:

I did something similar, I saw something I wanted, downloaded the app, then it insisted I get another 10 things to qualify, I kept choosing bits of tat that I convinced myself I needed, 20 minutes later, when it dawned on me that it was hoovering up my time, I cancelled my transactions, but kept the app. or rather forgot to uninstall it.

For the next couple of days, my mobile would ring, I answer and the line would go dead.

Eventually, I stopped answering unknown numbers, which brings me to yesterday, It rings again, I answer, its a recorded message asking me to pay $700 dollars to amazon to unlock a poxy IPhone deal.

I hung up, and it dawned on me, all this **** started happening after I downloaded the Temu App.

I uninstalled it, went to my emails and listed Temu as SPAM and blocked them.

It may all be coincidence and nothing to do with Temu, bit its seems to have stopped for now.

• Options
    mumsie said:

lucy4 said:

I did something similar, I saw something I wanted, downloaded the app, then it insisted I get another 10 things to qualify, I kept choosing bits of tat that I convinced myself I needed, 20 minutes later, when it dawned on me that it was hoovering up my time, I cancelled my transactions, but kept the app. or rather forgot to uninstall it.

For the next couple of days, my mobile would ring, I answer and the line would go dead.

Eventually, I stopped answering unknown numbers, which brings me to yesterday, It rings again, I answer, its a recorded message asking me to pay $700 dollars to amazon to unlock a poxy IPhone deal.

I hung up, and it dawned on me, all this **** started happening after I downloaded the Temu App.

I uninstalled it, went to my emails and listed Temu as SPAM and blocked them.

It may all be coincidence and nothing to do with Temu, bit its seems to have stopped for now.

I have placed 4 orders with them, and never had a call or a problem.
  • Options
    HAYSIE said:

Amazon.

Comfort Collections Memory Foam Bath Mat Set Pedestal Toilet Mat Bathroom Rug 2 Piece Soft Absorbent Non Slip Block Green Bath Mat (50CM X 80 CM) & Pedestal Mat (50CM X 40 CM) Approximate

£14.49

Temu (watch the video).

3pcs Extra Thick Memory Foam Bath Mat Set - Rapid Water Absorbent, Non-Slip, Machine Washable, Soft And Comfortable For Shower Room And Bathroom

£11.67

on Aug 16, 2023
    Excellent material, soft and I like the colour just as it is in description. As you can see in photos it arrived in very good condition. I definitely recommend this 3pcs bathroom rugs sets.

on Jan 10, 2024
    super, Fit Well, excellent quality, so soft awesome these give me more of a choice, that's why I bought the two different sets.

The ones from Amazon arrived on 14th November, and were in the bin before the end of the year.
    The mats from Temu were a 3 piece set.
    They are much softer, and thicker.
    Seem a better quality.
    Were slightly cheaper.
    Assuming they last a couple more weeks, they will be better value for money.

The video is a fair representation.

https://goods-vod.kwcdn.com/goods-video/43acc5a8d0e5b8b4e1f34e3116edd02e90059e6e.f30.mp4

These were excellent.