You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

What made you smile today?

tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,726
To add balance to that grumpy blokes moan thread let’s add some brightness.

When I picked my grandson up from school, he was a bundle of energy and was busy talking and laughing with one of his friends ( a girl)

When I asked her name, he told me and said “ I’m going to marry her when I grow up grandad”, I said oh, that’s nice, he replied “ It’s my destiny!” 😃
He’s 6

Comments

• Options
    ToffeeandyToffeeandy Member Posts: 903
    tomgoodun said:

To add balance to that grumpy blokes moan thread let’s add some brightness.

When I picked my grandson up from school, he was a bundle of energy and was busy talking and laughing with one of his friends ( a girl)

When I asked her name, he told me and said “ I’m going to marry her when I grow up grandad”, I said oh, that’s nice, he replied “ It’s my destiny!” 😃
    He’s 6

Must be a Back To The Future fan...
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,489
    My Grand Daughter when she was about five came to stay for the weekend and to amuse her the wife got out our old photo album. Going through the pictures she found one of all the Family at a Wedding. She looked at it for few moments and then said, is this all the Family. The wife said, yes.
    "Where am I".
    We did laugh as it was my son and her Mum's Wedding Day Picture.
  • Options
    green_beergreen_beer Member Posts: 1,734
    few weeks ago, my niece was at nursery, they were talking about pets..........she told the class her pet was called bear, the teacher asked, is bear a dog? my neice replied no, he's a big hairy bast ard.............lol she is 4yo....

when they went to pick her up, her mum got pulled into the office haha

• Options
    I've got a 2 Stroke Petrol Mower..... hic!
  • Options
    China said, not our fault it landed upside down we had it made in Australia.

• Options
    I've also got a 4 stroke car that's had a breakdown. cough!