You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

So why should I stay with Amazon?

DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,975
So recently I noticed that Amazon now have adverts on their amazon prime thingy for any shows you want this is after they already removed most of the good stuff so that now you have to pay for that on top.

Further their music now wont let me listen to a specific song but only a station unless I upgrade to another premium service despite me been an Amazon prime Customer already. But I can get any specific song I like on youtube for free which will also have the adds but then I have the specific song I want to listen to not a station so they literally charge for a service worse then a free service.

At this point the only benefit I see to been an Amazon prime customer for me is the speedy delivery of amazon prime but then I have to ask is it worth paying £90 a year for speedy delivery?

I dont think i can really justify this anymore.

Comments

• Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 167,303

"they already removed most of the good stuff"

I'd say that's an over-generalisation. SOME stuff has been removed, SOME of it good (and of course "good" is subjective), but to say "most" has been removed is not remotely accurate.
  • green_beergreen_beer Member Posts: 1,927
    Speedy delivery is what makes Amazon work….without it no one would use it and getting that birthday card or work item the next day or the same day without having to move from the sofa is pretty priceless imo
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 167,303

Speedy delivery is what makes Amazon work….without it no one would use it and getting that birthday card or work item the next day or the same day without having to move from the sofa is pretty priceless imo

It's certainly a thing of beauty, & not something to be taken for granted. Never in the history of retailing have we had such amazing service. Usually the quality of service declines, but Amazon reversed that.