You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

sunday major delay?

DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,572
Hi I recently won a free roll to the Sunday major. whilst I am not stuck with the situation of working Sundays anymore, I am struggling with an assignment which is due on weds. I was hoping this would not be necessary to ask but due to having more difficulties with the assignment then I expected I am up against it now.

if I could possibly delay my sunday major entry for this sunday to the following sunday on the 11th of feb that would be greatly appreciated. I understand this is very short notice so understand if not.

Comments

• Options
    busted major won all in sat so it like I got given the buyin back lost with kk vs AK
    entered mini as always do when in main so one tabling that.

has anyone ever won the 5k jackpot?
  • Options
    so I guess came fifth in the mini which I was only in because I was in the main. I am signing off for the next three days as this assignment is critical. if people see me posting or online before 6pm on weds please tell me for my own good to stop procrastinating and work on the assignment.

technically stuff is due by midnight but I usually call it at sometime between 6pm and 10pm because have to allow time for crises if it doesnt upload or technical issue.

• Options
    SCOTFOXSCOTFOX Member Posts: 185
  • Options
    ray01ray01 Member Posts: 91