You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Having a saving account

Like in the bank when u have the ongoing account and a saving balance. I think it can be good here that you can move cash from a saving account to active account

Comments

• Options
    Bean81Bean81 Member Posts: 515
    The idea about providing a small rate of interest on balances would be a good one, but Sky isn't a financial services entity. I expect part of the operating model is making a small level of interest on player deposits, depending upon legal restrictions related to what they can and can't do with player balances.
  • Options
    Williams12Williams12 Member Posts: 147
    edited March 11
    It's not just the fact of interest just putting it a side so you don't waste it all on a tilted mode or wrong play can be helpfull ..
  • Options
    Bean81Bean81 Member Posts: 515
    I see. How would that work in practice? I remember some sites back in the day would make you have a poker wallet and a sports betting wallet, but transferring between the two was instant so it didn't stop bankroll being tilted off. Maybe there's something there to cap losses. I'm sure some sites already offer the option to ban yourself above a certain level.
  • Options
    DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,628