You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

SPT Brighton Sat's........

MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,164
@Tikay10 @Sky__James

I'm sure the SPT Brighton Sat's will be starting very soon. A few of us were hoping they would have started Last Friday 2nd Feb or Yesterday, mainly because of the fact that, for several of us, the only way we can play the SPT Events, is if we WIN A SEAT (or TWO)

We all know that quite a few of the Semi's don't go ahead...... partly because of dwindling numbers ( and possibly interest :* ?), but mainly due to the 'All-Ins for Ca$h' players winning seats to the Semi's with no intention of playing the Semi..... so with the Sat's starting closer and closer to the Event, it means there are limited opportunities to win a Seat, which means if you can only book a Hotel or Accomodation if you win a Seat, you will have to pay more the closer to the Event it gets.

What are folks thoughts on the All-Ins to the Semi being double the price, but 1 seat in 10 instead with say a 7 entries minimum, meaning they might be contested by people wanting to play the Semi more ?

Look forward to hearing when the SPT Brighton Sat's will be starting, if nothing else

GOOD LUCK everyone......hope to see you there :)

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,321

@MISTY4ME

Hi Jez,

Satellites to SPT Brighton will commence this Friday.
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,164
    Tikay10 said:

@MISTY4ME

Hi Jez,

Satellites to SPT Brighton will commence this Friday.

Thanks Tony :)
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,357
    edited February 6
    Feedback for Jez.

I sometimes like to try to sat into a tournament I've already sat-ed into cos I want the cash, i rarely make it tho, surely the pool needs these extra donations.
  • Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,001
    mumsie said:

Feedback for Jez.

I sometimes like to try to sat into a tournament I've already sat-ed into cos I want the cash, i rarely make it tho, surely the pool needs these extra donations.

Feedback for @mumsie

Very few people object to that. It is the people who satellite in having already registered, and then take the cash without playing the target tournament at all that cause bad feeling.
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,357
    Ahh, i see.