You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Who won what, Monday 12th February. Limp2Lose races to to 1st in Main, NOSTRI bags yet another win

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,664

Morning.

This day last year

"Traffic was super-thin last night, don't really know why, maybe time of month. And tonight there's Arsenal v Man City. Hey-ho, on we go.

@bambus took the Main, his third featured MTT win this year following Quickdraw last month & 7 @ 7 on Friday.

The Mini went the way of @Roachy1888 & was a PB, though he's only played 125 MTT's here lifetime.

@steed432 has a stellar record in £100 events & added Summit last night for his best result of 2023. Previous £100 event successes include Sunday Major (1st, 1st, 2nd, 4th, 4th & 6th), BWBH (1st & 2nd) & Summit (1st & 2nd). ABI is £41 so he's balla, & a 33% ROI is very impressive at those stakes.

@SPURS273 had a mixed night, I assume he's a Spurs fan & they had a shocker in Milan, but by way of consolation he took Reload for the 2nd time in 5 nights. In fact he only played it those 2 nights so he's won it back-to-back really, which takes some doing in that particular Tourney.

@JammyFker was busy playing DYM's all evening to gather points as he's in the money spots in League 1 of the Sky Poker Prem, but it did not stop him winning Turbo for a nice little boost to his 'roll.

@Asho28 had an early evening session & it went well, as he won the £1k Bh & was 2nd in a £300 Rebuy for a nice profit on the session. Sharky credit him with an 85% ROI over a 4,000 game sampled, which is eye-watering stuff. He seems to be ruling the roost in Forum Comps too, as I see from my little Diary notes that he has free entries this Sunday in the £33 £5,000 BH as well as the Mini Major.

A little aside here as I see @Tolouse won the Rebuy BH. The real Toulouse-Lautrec was, it seems from his Wiki page, a very interesting character & an unusual looking chap."

"Born into the aristocracy, Toulouse-Lautrec broke both his legs around the time of his adolescence and, due to the rare condition Pycnodysostosis, was very short as an adult due to his undersized legs. In addition to his alcoholism, he developed an affinity for brothels and prostitutes that directed the subject matter for many of his works"

Comments