You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Tracker software

big_mick12big_mick12 Member Posts: 210
edited July 2009 in Poker Chat
Does anyone use any tracker software? im thinking of starting but they seem quiet complicated are there any simple ones thats are easy to use?

Comments

• bennydip2bennydip2 Member Posts: 2,093
    edited July 2009
    In Response to Tracker software:
    Does anyone use any tracker software? im thinking of starting but they seem quiet complicated are there any simple ones that's are easy to use?
    Posted by big_mick12
    Hi Mick ..Jeez  there's a lot out there but if your thinking off using one for this site i don't think it will work but then i haven't bothered trying !! The only one ive used is 'pokermon' and to be honest it's very good IF you want to   spend hours of the day tracking with it,
    However it can be good for many things like checking past history of your game
    The thing is Poker is a game of swings ,  variance , confidence in your own game and having a feel for whats happening around the game your playing in !!

glk maybe others have a better idea on this subject than me !! benny
  • edited July 2009
    I use hold em manager which is excellent. Doesn't work on Sky - yet - and to be honest I find it most useful for keeping tabs on my own game and spotting weaknesses rather than using it to assess other players.