You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Who won what, Sunday 25th February. poochy wins the Major, scotland85 collects a £500 FTJ bonus

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,321

Morning.

This day last year

"A busy & successful session for @StayOrGo. Won the Main off a satellite entry - in fact I think he won two satellites to the Main - was 2nd in a £500 BH & 3rd in Mega. Well done Graham. @JACKDAW was Top 6 most of the tourney only to drop to a 15th place finish, which proved expensive as he was 4th in the Mini so was on course for a FTJ payout.

@chelv2016 showed up for the first time in almost two weeks to win the Mini, not bad considering he only played 2 games last night. @babyluke10 sometimes lets his frustrations boil over & he says or writes things he does not really mean, but he seems to be going along OK at the moment, 2nd in last night's Mini for decent money, & 3rd in a £500 BH a few nights earlier.

@Itstime won the Rebuy BH for the 2nd time in a few weeks. Every time I see that alias I can't help but give it the Bruce Buffer treatment - Itsssssssssssssssssssss TIMEEEEEEEEE.

@AldoSnow ran 3rd in the £1k BH on Sunday, & went two better last night & booked the win.

@bossquaid seems to have improved by leaps & bounds since last summer & had a cracking double last night, winning both 9 @ 9 & MidEx. It was the third time he's won 9 @ 9 in just 9 days - 19th, 23rd & 27th February. Splendid work Mr Quaid.

Yesterday I name-checked @PaulDenner who is close to completing wins in the full set of Featured MTT's. He was at it again last night, how about this for a good night's poker - 4th in Rebuy BH, 2nd in Mega, 4th in 9 @ 9, 3rd in Reload, 3rd in a £500 BH & 1st in a £300 BH. Technically he won yesterday's MidEx too, though really that was Sunday night, if you get my drift. The man is on a mission.

@do67 is on the upgrade too, won last night's and was 6th in Quickdraw, having been 2nd in it the night before.

@seikus won Turbo with @Natnug 2nd, and in Quickdraw, @Natnug finished 1st with @seikus 5th. I bet those two have banged heads more times than enough.

The SPT Brighton Semi made 4 seats again, with @gibbzy @Super_Oli booking his passage. The other two seats went to @thtkidtom & @darts180.

That's it for today.

Please note with SPT Brighton this weekend, the Daily Results thread from Thursday to Monday inclusive will be Lite versions, results only. I daresay you'll cope."

Comments