You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Who won what, Monday 26th February. Gambelo takes the Main, he's the new Sheriff too

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,321

This day last year

"Several times a week @Natnug wins a featured MTT & I don't comment. I mean, what can you say that is fresh & different, he just keeps winning? He's not on Sharky these days either, so that does not help me dig up stats & stuff. He excelled himself last night though, securing an extremely rare win treble - Rebuy BH, Mega & MidEx. He was also 4th in 9 @ 9, & 4th again in Quickdraw. Amazing stuff by Mr Nug.

In the Main, @Rstinson97 cleaned up, & he satted into Summit too. He's become a force to be reckoned with & has won most of the featured stuff.

Just 48 hours after finishing 5th in Monday's Main, @FAS took last night's Mini.

@do67 gained entry into the £110 Summit via a £2.40 Frenzy, & a few hours later had won his biggest amount ever on Sky Poker, beating his haul from winning a 2021 Marksman Main. He won Tuesday's Mega too.

The £1k BH fell to the quaintly named @bludspudda and I was almost scared to look that up on the Urban Dictionary, but luckily it came up blank. Think it's his 2nd featured win, as he took a Reload last October.

@furfighter sprung a surprise in the 9 @ 9 with a fine win. Mainly plays £0.25 & £0.50 DYMs & Freerolls, so not sure how he came to be in 9 @ 9 but it worked out very nicely indeed.

The only overlay last night was in the Turbo, and the canny @NChanning chose that one to win. It's a wonder he finds time to play poker with all his TV appearances these days, & I imagine he's also busy with all the Cheltenham previews too. Pleased to say we'll see him at Brighton though.

Another good SPT Semi Final saw 4 seats & £100 to fifth. Just two more nights left to qualify now."

Comments