You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

What do you want to achieve in your life? What is the most important thing to you?

Williams12Williams12 Member Posts: 147

Comments

• Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,495
    No takers so far.......

1. Achieve in life...... complete my Bucket List.

2. Most Important..... be a great Husband Father & Grandad

Hic! Cough! Splutter! Sigh!
  • Options
    DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,578
    become rich so I can invest in extending my life to a few thousands years old so that I can buy an aviary and selectively breed Corvids until they can speak fully and are smarter then the average human. so I can then go to creationist idiots okay what do you think of this?

I mean I would hope in a few thousand years we wouldn't still have creationism but I think there is a greater chance in me achieving this goal then there is of the world eliminating irrational and ignorant ideas been from been spread to the masses.
  • Options
    DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,578
    note I am aware that Corvids have their own language and communicate with their own species. I am also aware they can actually say some human words.

I just want it to be clear and undeniable. if the Corvids speak fluent English its too in everyone's face.
  • Options
    Bean81Bean81 Member Posts: 512
    I would have given you a different answer to this question during each decade of my life. Now I'm in my forties, I just want to be a good dad, partner, son, brother and boss and stay in good health for as long as possible. I have some career goals and some poker goals, but none of those are as important as the items I listed.
  • Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,160
    I think I have pretty much nailed it to be honest.

I have 3 great children, who whilst being far from perfect all have families of their own. I have been married to wife number 2 for 30 years this year and most of it has been good, some of it has been amazing.

So at 60 years of age I think if I can see another 15 good summers then I feel that I would have had a great life. I've avoided death, prison and poverty and lived a sometimes crazy, hedonistic and destructive lifestyle chasing the money and decided that family, health and a sense of peace are far better and fulfilling things.

I occasionally wonder what my life would have looked like if I had achieved my dream of being a commercial pilot but, that would have meant not living the life I have, and for all it's ups and downs it's been an absolute blast.

So yeah just want to see my grandchildren grow into useful members of society and that's pretty much it.