You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Golden Nugget

bert21bert21 Member Posts: 176
Does anyone know if they are running The Grand series at the Golden Nugget this year and when Schedule is out. Thinking of going this year for one last time
Thanks in advance

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,528
    edited March 6
    @bert21

They've not released it yet, but that's no surprise, they are often near the back of the queue. I'd be very surprised if they don't run it this year.

There's a thread on 2 + 2 where all the non-WSOP festivals are announced & shown, but so far, it's pretty much empty. Keep an eye on it, it will eventually populate.

Here you go...

https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/65/tournament-events/2024-las-vegas-summer-series-non-wsop-1835003/

• Options
    HUGHMANSHUGHMANS Member Posts: 119
    On reflection, youd better delete this if u can TK? thanks
  • Options
    HUGHMANS said:

On reflection, youd better delete this if u can TK? thanks

@HUGHMANS

Delete what?...
  • Options
    HUGHMANSHUGHMANS Member Posts: 119
    good move
  • Options
    bert21bert21 Member Posts: 176
    Tikay10 said:

@bert21

They've not released it yet, but that's no surprise, they are often near the back of the queue. I'd be very surprised if they don't run it this year.

There's a thread on 2 + 2 where all the non-WSOP festivals are announced & shown, but so far, it's pretty much empty. Keep an eye on it, it will eventually populate.

Here you go...

https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/65/tournament-events/2024-las-vegas-summer-series-non-wsop-1835003/

Thanks Tikay, I will keep my eye out for it, booked for 10 nights at the Orleans so will play a few days there, few at the nugget, a daily at the WSOP and go down to Southpoint for the day. Will be my last one as for first time will be going as a pensioner and Vegas is getting expensive. Fully intend to enjoy every minute of it
  • Options

@bert21

I like the look of that "schedule", Orleans has become my favourite Vegas room & I love it there.

Vegas getting expensive? I think they may well end up killing the golden goose. The Wynn "resort fee" is now $50 per day - plus tax. Pus the Room Rate of course. Plus tax.

Burger & chips at The Rio? $19.50.

• Options
    Bean81Bean81 Member Posts: 513
    That burger looks rancid.

The US seemed really expensive the last time I was there in November. The current exchange rate doesn't help. With that said, I spent a tenner in KFC the other day for something quite ordinary.

The 1/2 game at the Nugget was wild when I played there 7-8 years ago. $3k pots were not unusual.