You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

lets get this straight

DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,624
Okay so recently Akira Toriyama died, for those that dont know he was the guy that wrote and started dragonball. Goku Freiza Picollo all that stuff.

Now I cant be to sad for the guy he died a bit early at 68 but he had fame fortune and was celebrated by many. Arguably he was underpaid he died a multi millionaire but he founded a billion pound franchise and who got most of that money?

now a conversation so controversial that it could risk blowing up the forums and getting people banned was the Goku vs Superman debate.

now this has caused a lot of arguments in the comi con scene to the point where many comi coms ban the debate and you can be ejected for trying to start it.

There have been fights and mass brawls over this arguments and many you tube videos made on the subject some taken down by google because it got to hostile.

so I got spammed by superman fan boys celebrating his death, ok you guys cling to the death battle video that was so full of **** it isn't even worth the bits of data that make it up. Superman does not have unlimited power and energy due to getting his energy from the sun that would only work if the sun itself had unlimited energy which it does not. Galactus who was way over powering in relation to superman got his energy from eating planets pretty sure the sun has more energy then planets. So superman did not get unlimited energy from the sun he got a fraction of the suns energy. Goku is a confirmed universe buster.

the debate should not be Goku vs Superman because Goku easily annihilates superman. I accept us Goku fan boys didnt do ourselves any favours with Freiza saga Goku, ok yeah sure prime superman beats that. but prime Superman does not beat ultra instinct Goku it is absurd to even suggest that. Super Saiyen God Super Saiyen Goku annihilates galactus let alone superman.

and trying to celebrate the guys death does nothing but confirm that the superman fan boys know for a fact deep down that Goku easily wins this one.