You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

the marksman freeroll and perhaps having other freeroll opportunities in the future...

toonblazertoonblazer Member Posts: 46
hi there, im just wondering if they are gonna be doing anymore of the main event freerolls anymore as i see one happen last night, and it would be a good incentive to make 20 points having a sunday freeroll and a main event freeroll through the week would be great.

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,264

hi there, im just wondering if they are gonna be doing anymore of the main event freerolls anymore as i see one happen last night, and it would be a good incentive to make 20 points having a sunday freeroll and a main event freeroll through the week would be great.

There may be another 10 seat Main Event Freeroll tomorrow night.

There won't be a Main Event & a Sunday Major Freeroll on the same night any time soon though.
  • Options
    edited March 12
    ah good to know thanks. having 10 seats up for grabs each night would be great, i was gutted i missed the last. ill hope i can get 20 points in today then.
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

There won't be a Main Event & a Sunday Major Freeroll on the same night any time soon though.
    hi, just wondering again lol why theres no rewards freroll his evening
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,264
    edited March 13

Tikay10 said:

hi, just wondering again lol why theres no rewards freroll his evening

The Rewards Freeroll is running as normal. (It runs Monday to Friday every week).

The Lobby is currently showing the regular scheduled Sunday Major Freeroll. As I wrote yesterday, it MAY change to a Main Event Freeroll. It can only be one or the other & the default is the Sunday Major Freeroll.

• Options
    sorry my mistake i had it on reg only