You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Las Vegas Leagues; Leaderboard after Day 3 of Week 1 (as at Midnight Wednesday 3rd April)

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,524

Comments

• Options
    aynaricolaynaricol Member Posts: 319
    @Tikay10 it seems like I didn't get any points yesterday, even though I played a fair amount?
  • Options
    DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,612
    aynaricol said:

@Tikay10 it seems like I didn't get any points yesterday, even though I played a fair amount?

its all relative to how many points the other players get that day eg if you got 2000 points that day but 30 other players all got >2001 points you wouldnt make the top 30 and therefore you would not get any points. assuming they are opted in of course.

• Options
    edited April 4
    aynaricol said:

@aynaricol

Evening M'aam.

I'll get it checked tomorrow (Friday) morning & get back to you.

• Options
    Tikay10 said:

aynaricol said:

@aynaricol

Evening M'aam.

I'll get it checked tomorrow (Friday) morning & get back to you.

Thank you very much!
  • Options
    aynaricol said:

Morning @aynaricol

Not good news I'm afraid.

I've checked this with James, & it appears that your last session ran "through" midnight, so those points don't count for Wednesday, but will go into the next day's total & be included in the Leaderboard Update as at Midnight Thursday 4th April which will be published today.

• Options
    edited April 5
    @Tikay10

Ok, thank you for checking :)