You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

an absolute assured to come near certainty evens bet

DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,607
but I dont take any responsibility if it does not come in and you do so at your own risk.

So it is apparent to anyone who pays much attention in the NBA the last few years that the NBA is basically rigged and the refs will try to fix for their favourites.

Their favourites in order are
The Celtics
I cannot call this team the best of all time I cant and I wont every fibre of my being is resistant to that, what I will call them though is the most unbeatable team of all time.
if there was a match up against any of the all time great teams with fair refereeing this Celtics team would be demolished.
However with the extent of referee match fixing if you assembled a team of Prime Michael Jordan Prime Lebron James Prime Steph Curry Prime Shaq O'Neal Prime Kobe Bryant Prime Wilt Chamberlin Prime Kareem Abdul Prime Dennis Rodman etc and allow a few more pics of the best possible team to assemble off all time from any player that ever played and put them against this Celtics with the refs fixing things the way things have been their is no hope the Celtics take it,
There is no chance what so ever of anyone but the Celtics winning the title this year. The NBA have learned their lesson from last year with leaving some games down to chance this year it will be fixed all the way.

next on the List we have the Lakers and the warriors, now the only criticisms one can say about prime Lebron James and Prime Steph Curry is that they are not Michael Jordan. There was only ever one Michael Jordan and so far no one has managed to live up to that greatness but if you take Michael Jordan like in another world where Michael Jordan never existed or played basketball the debate for the Goat is between Steph Curry and Lebron James and I think that is a real debate. May will prefer to give the title to Lebron and I think I would agree to that if its between Steph and Lebron but there is a debate to be had there for sure. Steph Curry is the most under rated played of all time he deserves much more credit then he gets. However as great as Steph and Lebron were they are shadows of their former selves. Father time defeats everyone eventually. even now in their twilight years they are phenomenal talents, but they are not what they once were and they are not the best players in the NBA right now. That been said the refs and Adam Silver will want them in the play offs so we can expect match fixing here.

Next on the list is arguably the most over rated arrogant player of all time Kevin Durant. Now don't get me wrong phenomenal talent but the fact that anyone even tries to argue this guy above Curry on the all time great debate is absurd in the extreme Arguably Kevin Durant makes top 20 and you have to respect someone who has a genuine case for top 20 of all time but people want to put this guy in the goat debate sorry he doesnt compare. hence why I say seriously over rated to put this guy in the top ten of all time is insulting to basketball.

However the NBA refs and organisation will want all these teams in the playoffs so it will be fixed to get them in. hence it is a near certainty that the warriors beat the pelicans tonight and the suns beat the kings I will be shocked if anything different happens. This would allow the warriors to move into the higher playin spot the suns to secure the play offs and then the refs can fix the play in tournament so that the two teams that go through from that will be the lakers and the warriors.

the next round will be won by all three of these teams. Which will take out the Nuggets the Wolves and the Thunder. its a shame basketball is essentially turning into the WWE we can look forward to in the future full speeches of over exaggerated made up dramas and the whole sport been Cleary acted out. It saddens me that the sport I have loved is been destroyed this way and whilst I am a mavs fan I really just hope that someone who isnt in the rigged four (Celtics, Suns, Warriors, Lakers) wins this title instead but there is close to no chance of that.

Comments