You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Update on the NBA play offs

SCOTFOXSCOTFOX Member Posts: 188
The Indiana Pacers are entering the postseason on a high note.
The Pacers clinched a playoff spot in emphatic fashion on Sunday with a 157-115 win over the Atlanta Hawks. The point total tied a franchise record for a single game and secured a playoff berth.
With the No. 6 seed, the Pacers will avoid the NBA play-in tournament and face the No. 3 seed Milwaukee Bucks in the first round of the playoffs.
I have had a few bets on them at 250/1 and they are still available at 125/1 at Hills. They have already beaten the Bucks a few times this season and their fast pace disrupted Giannis and co.

Comments

• Options
    Indy takes Milwaukee to a seventh game. The Pacers beat the Bucks in four of five regular-season games, and those were with a healthy Antetokounmpo on the court. The Pacers' speed and 3-point-heavy offense has been too much for the Bucks to handle this season, and with the question marks surrounding Giannis' calf injury
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,523

Excellent. What price are they now?
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

Excellent. What price are they now?

They are still available at 125/1. But only 15/8 to get past Bucks in the first play off round.

Game one of seven is on 22nd April at 3am and Bucks are only 1.5 favs at home. I think the bookies know the Bucks are in trouble if Giannis is not able to play.
  • Options
    Hammered in game one, but won the next 3 and now just require to win one more. Lilliard is now also injured, so Pacers could win the series 4-1 (which was a generous 11/1) Pacers are now 33/1 to win the title outright, so my 250/1 each way is looking healthy.
  • Options

Well done @SCOTFOX & good luck tomorrow night.

PS - Wm Hill now have the Pacers at 10/1 to win the Eastern Conference
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

Well done @SCOTFOX & good luck tomorrow night.

PS - Wm Hill now have the Pacers at 10/1 to win the Eastern Conference

Boston Celtics are big favs to win the entire thing and they will be a massive hurdle as they are in the Eastern Conf!

I put a small bet of The Pacers to win the series against Bucks 4-1 @ 11/1 and a few quid at 15/8 to beat the Bucks outright (now 1/16on). Even if they do not get to the later stages my bets will be covered and i had enjoyed watching them.
  • Options
    Pacers into the last 8 after beating Bucks 4-2. Now facing the NY Knicks who rely on ONE player to carry them and score most of their points. Shut down Brunston and Pacers will get into the last 4 and probably have to fave Boston Celtics ( who they have already beaten a couple of times in the regular season!
  • Options

Nice one, keep the updates coming please.