You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Who won what, Monday 15th April. Arrogant takes the Main, a double for Ironpump1, Vertigo wins again

2»

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,524

Sunday Major Freeroll (186 entries)

@somasaint 204392.50 1 £12,000 Sunday Major

@gogogadget 91900 2 £12,000 Sunday Major

@Suitnboot 75707.50 3 £12,000 Sunday Major

• Options
    VertigoVertigo Member Posts: 13
    3 or 4 wins last night woop woop :D Form looking good indeed. Thanks for posts and support TK Enjoy the sunny afternoon long may it last
  • Options
    edited April 16
    Vertigo said:

3 or 4 wins last night woop woop :D Form looking good indeed. Thanks for posts and support TK Enjoy the sunny afternoon long may it last

@Vertigo

Long may it last.

Sunny afternoon? Yup, got me a tee-time booked for 5pm, can't wait.

• Options
    thedazzmanthedazzman Member Posts: 934
    Tikay10 said:

Maybe he's been celebrating Peterborough FC winning the prestigious (...) Bristol Street Motors Trophy. And yes, there really is a Trophy that goes by that name.

A couple years ago the Challenge Cup in Scotland was known as 'The Tunnock's Caramal Wafer Challenge Cup'

That was a bit of a mouthful. A little forgiveness has to be given though, as caramel wafer biscuits are the mutt's nuts :D
  • Options

Tikay10 said:

Maybe he's been celebrating Peterborough FC winning the prestigious (...) Bristol Street Motors Trophy. And yes, there really is a Trophy that goes by that name.

A couple years ago the Challenge Cup in Scotland was known as 'The Tunnock's Caramal Wafer Challenge Cup'

That was a bit of a mouthful. A little forgiveness has to be given though, as caramel wafer biscuits are the mutt's nuts :D

@thedazzman

Noooo, really? That takes the biscuit.

Looks like there was such a thing though...

• Options
    Yup, it always sounded weird hearing pundits, commentators, radio & tv hosts etc needing to say that whole name constantly.

If anyone has never tried any Tunnock's products, I fully encourage you to do so. I'm not sure what availability is like south of the border however.
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,014

Yup, it always sounded weird hearing pundits, commentators, radio & tv hosts etc needing to say that whole name constantly.

If anyone has never tried any Tunnock's products, I fully encourage you to do so. I'm not sure what availability is like south of the border however.

Tunnocks are readily available in England. In fact it's probably us keeping their business afloat as you are all tighter than a ducks backside with your money.
  • Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,018
    Their teacakes are nice.

There is also something called a snowball or similar, which is a massive disappointment. Suspect it is there to punish the English-something I call Tizeration ;)
  • Options
    Essexphil said:

Their teacakes are nice.

There is also something called a snowball or similar, which is a massive disappointment. Suspect it is there to punish the English-something I call Tizeration ;)

@Essexphil

"Tizeration, in that they stole "Tizer" from us & called it Irn-Bru?
  • Options
    edited April 16
    Essexphil said:

Their teacakes are nice.

Yes, I agree, the snowball is the weakest of their range. I am lead to believe if you stick it in the freezer though it becomes even better.
    Tikay10 said:

Essexphil said:

@Essexphil

"Tizeration, in that they stole "Tizer" from us & called it Irn-Bru?

Aw cmon now. Irn-Bru was around much sooner than that Tizer malarky
  • Options
    JammyFkerJammyFker Member Posts: 214
    Tikay10 said:

Vertigo said:

@Vertigo

Long may it last.

Sunny afternoon? Yup, got me a tee-time booked for 5pm, can't wait.

Enjoy @Tikay10