You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Who won what, Friday 19th April. (Bare results only). JessieaK takes the Main, Pumpy wins Mini

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,524

Morning.

This day last year

"Just the briefest of run-throughs today, as I want to watch the Marathon, hoping I can spot @GaryQQQ, see...

https://www.skypoker.com/secure/poker/sky_lobby/community/forums#/discussion/188293/the-fastest-poker-playing-milkman-in-the-south

@AceHearts has been here over a decade but has played very little, and playing just their 5th MTT since January binked their first biggie by taking down Sharpshooter Main. 2nd was @bigfatfish with Thursday's 7 @ 7 winner @KOBAC in 4th. @68Trebor continues to be in sparkling form & made his 5th headline MTT FT in the last 6 days last night when finishing 5th. The full five were Main (5th), Mini (3rd), 7 @ 7 (1st), £1k BH (2nd) & £1k Rebuy BH (5th).

The Mini went the way of @hoff007 who is in his 16th year here, this was his biggest ever result.

@zepp has been here less than a month & is starting to makes waves. Last night they took the £1k Rebuy BH for the 2nd time in 10 days, also won a Mega exactly a week ago, so that's 3 wins in short order. One to keep an eye on.

Another at the top of his game is @RobRenzi who won a Mini 10 days ago, last Sunday's £5,000 BH, & last night's 7 @ 7. In fact he had a double last night as he won a £500 BH too.

@hugs1 has played just 3 MTT's in the last 8 days, in each case the 9 @ 9, finishing 4th (15th April), 17th (16th April) & 1st last night.

Reload was taken down by @TamL, that's the umpteenth time he's done so. Also has winning form in Mega, MidEx, & a Mini UKOPS.

Finally, in the Vegas Quarter Final, seats to the Semi Final were won by @Tezza05 @tai-gar & @Doubleme. I stand poised ready to answer any or all questions."

Comments