You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

July election tories win in shock due to headlines

DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,975
So the tories are leaning on the police to arrest Rayner for nonsense when most of their party are corrupt to the core. Once Reyner is forced to step down they will call a snap election immediately then there next move will be the very day or day before or after falsely accuse Starmer of been a rapist or pedophile or some form of sex offender I am saying right now he didnt do it and its full fabrication and calling out it will happen.

Multiple women will come forward with false stories and a full investigation and the tories will win the election as the deputy labour leader will look bad and the labour leader is suspected of been a nonze after the election it will turn out the that starmer is found innocent but it will take longer then the election period to call it.

the message will be clear if you speak out against the tories corrupt stuff you will find their billionaire mates in the media and their control of the police will be looking into you so we like russia will have a democracy in name only.

I have mentioned previously about the tories bringing in concentration camps, to be absolutely clear they will not call these concentration camps they will be given another name and media spin will call it something else and imply it is different until gradually more and more people are forced onto the streets and then into slave labour in camps.

Once the economy still fails because its all pillaged for the rich the tories who specialize in spreading hate top distract from their morally repugnant agenda will turn on one of the most hated groups in the UK us Jews and we will be headed there too.

I really hope the public is smart enough to see through this and the tories get wiped out as a party at the next election it is the only way this country can be ok, but unfortunately even if Labour win and the public by some miracle end up seeing through the tory nonsense the tories are not going away and will remain in opposition waiting to emerge again. However even if the tories are wiped out who becomes the main opposition the Reform party this is arguably worse then the tories.

I cannot see an election scenario playing out that doesnt just doom us either immediately or shortly down the road.

Comments

• EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,520
    You don't half come out with some weird stuff.

I'm no big fan of the Tories, bit they are never going to do any of this stuff, other than calling an election whenever it suits Sunak (which won't be the same as when his Party wants.

But rounding up Jewish people? Really?

There are lots of current Tory Jewish MPs, including Dominic Raab and Tom Tugendhat.
    Members of the Conservative Friends of Israel include Cameron, Duncan-Smith, Hague, and a whole host of Cabinet Ministers.

The only Jewish PM was also a Tory-Benny Disraeli.

They might not be very good-but they are most certainly not anti-semitic.

The Jewish race have a proud, centuries-old ability to bounce back from real adversity.
  • lucy4lucy4 Member Posts: 7,728
    edited April 23
    Essexphil said:

You don't half come out with some weird stuff.

I'm no big fan of the Tories, bit they are never going to do any of this stuff, other than calling an election whenever it suits Sunak (which won't be the same as when his Party wants.

But rounding up Jewish people? Really?

There are lots of current Tory Jewish MPs, including Dominic Raab and Tom Tugendhat.
    Members of the Conservative Friends of Israel include Cameron, Duncan-Smith, Hague, and a whole host of Cabinet Ministers.

The only Jewish PM was also a Tory-Benny Disraeli.

They might not be very good-but they are most certainly not anti-semitic.

The Jewish race have a proud, centuries-old ability to bounce back from real adversity.

Sometimes I think 'The Winnis' take over...
  • VespaPXVespaPX Member Posts: 12,272
    edited April 23
    I think there are more anti-semetic MP's/supporters in the Labour ranks.
  • EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,520
    VespaPX said:

Depends on how you define anti-semitism.

Don't think the likes of Ed Milliband, Gerald Kaufman, Margaret Hodge or Peter Mandelson would agree
  • DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,975
    I dont disagree that Labour have a past with anti semeticism and the tories do not.

However the tories lead on hate politics at the moment its hate towards trans and Muslims but they will go with whatever narrative they believe will work.

so its only a matter of time. The tories stand for one thing only pulling money out of everyone else for themselves and their rich friends. They are morally bankrupt and will resort to whatever they think works to do this regardless of how immoral it may be they have no limits and will turn on their own or stab those in the back if it is in their interest to do so. or if they believe it is in their interest.

The tories want to criminalize homelessness but think it through what can you do to someone who is homeless? they dont have much of value to take, sure you can take their tents and sleeping bags but you wont get a lot for that.

maybe some will move have a laptop or a phone but you can only take those once.

So what do you do when they have nothing left to take and they are on the streets how can you go further the only way is jail. But it costs too much to lock them up, so there are limited ways of making that work.

1. is private prisons sure its expensive on the tax payer but they dont care its another way to take money from us and move it their rich friends who own the private prisons.
    2. use the inprisoned for forced labour

logically I do not think these are mutually exclusive options and I can see no reason why the tories will not do both.
  • DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,975
    Essexphil said:

VespaPX said:

Depends on how you define anti-semitism.

Don't think the likes of Ed Milliband, Gerald Kaufman, Margaret Hodge or Peter Mandelson would agree
    right well I once worked with a guy who I would say was racist against black people.
    he regularly used the N word and the C word.

he made statements about evolution and the progression of evolution which well I wont go into details here but lets just say had white people above black people.

He had a lot of negative assumptions about black people which I wont go into detail here.

Now he adamantly maintained he wasn't racist he apparently did not have anything against black people he just apparently said it as it was.

Now different people define racism differently and few would openly admit to been racist. So I guess arguably it comes down to how you define it like you would say.

However if someone has a bias of always immediately assuming against Israel right of the bat always seeking to excuse those accused of anti-semitism. and etc etc I would believe they are anti sematic as they have a bias against Jews.

I think it is hard to argue that labour do not have anti-semitism. amongst their ranks. It was much worse under Corbyn but in fairness Keir Starmer has made good efforts to stamp it out.

The conservatives have their own form of racism which fortunately has not yet been against Jews.