You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Dirty. And nobody had a spade...

Comments

• Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,168
    That would never happen online ;):DB)
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,370
    MISTY4ME said:

Thewaddy would have knowingly folded his 55 that flop.

• Options
    Bean81Bean81 Member Posts: 515
    Standard online rigging.

Difficult to say without seeing the oreflop action, but the 54 seems like a fold given the action. It's akin to not folding kings preflop when you open UTG, MP 3bets, CO 4bets, etc.
  • Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,190
    Bean81 said:

Standard online rigging.

Difficult to say without seeing the oreflop action, but the 54 seems like a fold given the action. It's akin to not folding kings preflop when you open UTG, MP 3bets, CO 4bets, etc.

Whoever folds in that position with that action. In my experience K K shoves, gets called by A A and A A then spikes his K.
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,169
    mumsie said:

MISTY4ME said:

Thewaddy would have knowingly folded his 55 that flop.

You're right but unfortunately the majority of regular players don't have that psychic ability to know what cards are coming.
  • Options
    green_beergreen_beer Member Posts: 1,755
    edited April 25
    amazing action there......

imo @TheWaddy should get his chat rights restored, his threads were always good for a read on yer 15 min work break......and there was always something to read too

#bringbackwaddy
  • Options
    DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,629

imo @TheWaddy should get his chat rights restored, his threads were always good for a read on yer 15 min work break......and there was always something to read too

#bringbackwaddy

wont happen he asked to be banned which as I understand means self excluded that can never be overturned ever.

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,618
    edited April 28
    Doubleme said:

#bringbackwaddy

wont happen he asked to be banned which as I understand means self excluded that can never be overturned ever.

For the record, that's incorrect.

He did not ask to be banned or self-excluded he asked for his CHAT RIGHTS to be removed. He still has his "playing rights" & is still playing here most days. He has NOT "self-excluded" which is a totally different thing to chat rights.

Chat rights can be restored at any time by mutual agreement, self-exclusion has to run it's pre-agreed timescale & cannot be overturned.