You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

STRATHX328

The--DonThe--Don Member Posts: 392
Every single time I play with this player, he max time banks nearly every time at a cash table like he's geisahuan on Prozac during the Sunday Major bubble.

Any chance the lads in the office can have a whip round to buy him an upgrade on his ZX Spektrum 48k (with the rubber keys) and some Broadband to replace the yoghurt pot and string he apparently currently uses to connect to the internet?

Comments

• Options
    rancidrancid Member Posts: 5,929
    RTA
  • Options
    rancid said:

RTA

He needs new sims if that is the case :)
  • Options
    Bean81Bean81 Member Posts: 515
    Who?

Mass tabling maybe?
  • Options
    wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,527
    People tend to use this as a strategy when they get near the bubble or to annoy those who continually overbearing..
    My penny worth, I tend to do this sometimes, some poker coaching sites recommend this as well.
  • Options
    Bean81 said:

Who?

Mass tabling maybe?

Unlikely but possible I guess. I thought only good players mass tabled though.

• Options
    wynne1938 said:

People tend to use this as a strategy when they get near the bubble or to annoy those who continually overbearing..
    My penny worth, I tend to do this sometimes, some poker coaching sites recommend this as well.

It was a £30nl cash table. I understand it in donkaments. Don't like it but at least it is understandable.
  • Options
    ACEGOONERACEGOONER Member Posts: 1,428
    Said player one tables, and this is what he does timebanks every hand. There are some huge tells though if you follow his action. He's been doing for years, and he's not a reg.
  • Options
    green_beergreen_beer Member Posts: 1,764
    ACEGOONER said:

Said player one tables, and this is what he does timebanks every hand. There are some huge tells though if you follow his action. He's been doing for years, and he's not a reg.

seems like the boys tactic of frustrating everyone else is working haha