You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

How to get 50% - 100% vehicle tax reduction

tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,726
Anyone who is awarded the ‘standard’ disability rate of Personal Independence Payment ( Pip) can claim 50% off the yearly road tax for your car. Note - Post office have no system in place currently to give this reduction, you have to send certain documents to Dvla Swansea.

Those with enhanced rate of disability Pip get free road tax.

We were unaware of this until a visit from my sister who lives ‘oop north’

Comments

• Options
    green_beergreen_beer Member Posts: 1,768
    *troll of the week**

disabled folk shouldnt be allowed to drive cars, it costs the tax payer too much and they are a danger on the roads to other drivers........ discuss haha
  • Options
    tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,726

*troll of the week**

disabled folk shouldnt be allowed to drive cars, it costs the tax payer too much and they are a danger on the roads to other drivers........ discuss haha

“Disabled folk”
    This year I’ve had 2 “ accidents” ( or incidents)
    First one was a non disabled n.ob who overtook stationary traffic and pulled in front of us crashing into our front wing. ( We were also stationary)

Second was a non disabled n.ob who was parked at the side of me, we both picked children up from school, he had a massive n.obcar and smashed his side wheel arch into our open door when he pulled out as I was standing by the door helping my 6 yr old grandson do his seatbelt up.

Everyone pays taxes.
  • Options
    green_beergreen_beer Member Posts: 1,768
    ha. you know i was just trying to be funny......

i dont drive, but i agree with you there are loadsa people that should be like me and not drive at all, so many bad and nutty drivers out there.