You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

TikTokers fooled after ‘Northern Lights’ sighting was just Premier Inn sign

Comments

• DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 2,019
    really i will be glad when this northen lights thing is done, me and my girlfriend love to go to the lake at night and have a peaceful time but can we do that right now?

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo now absolutely everyone has to come out to see the northen lights so now we cant just have peaceful time by ourselves.

its raining right now so cant go out anyway but really cannot wait for these northen light thing to go away whats so amazing about it anyway?

width=
  • waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,067
    We really can't wait until your obsession with spamming nearly every thread with ai picture generators ends too Dave.
  • TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,622
    Doubleme said:

really i will be glad when this northen lights thing is done, me and my girlfriend love to go to the lake at night and have a peaceful time but can we do that right now?

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo now absolutely everyone has to come out to see the northen lights so now we cant just have peaceful time by ourselves.

its raining right now so cant go out anyway but really cannot wait for these northen light thing to go away whats so amazing about it anyway?

width=

Mate, stood in a snow covered lava field in a 35mph wind and -9C whilst sipping a hot choc and rum at 23.30 in Iceland watching natures awesome light show is a memory you keep for life.

That's what's so amazing.
  • HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 35,407
    waller02 said:

We really can't wait until your obsession with spamming nearly every thread with ai picture generators ends too Dave.

He has clearly deluded himself into believing that these posts are entertaining, humourous, or interesting, this is despite the fact there is no response to any of them, in the overwhelming majority of cases.
    Maybe a different view would be taken by pupils at a nursery school.