You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Who won what, Friday 21st June (Lite version). Doooobs wins Avenger Main, SoLack takes BWBH again

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 168,320

This day last year

"Well I never, it's happened again. In yesterday's write up I mentioned at length that a player - @Smk87 - had signed up to Sky Poker that very day, & won BWBH, the very first MTT he'd played here. And last night @Caddy5 did a similar thing. Signed up yesterday, played just the Main & Mini, & claimed 1st place in the Main. Incidentally, @Smk87 returned last night to play his 2nd MTT (the Main) & was 15th. We might just have a couple of live ones there.

In the Mini @ash87 was playing just his 4th MTT in 18 months but shook off the rust & booked the win.

Another odd one in MidEx. @859070 has been here 16 years & played Just 20 MTT's, so he averages one per year. Having been completely AWOL since 2021, he returned on Friday, & last night won MidEx.

@CIDERmeup was another interesting one. Signed up in March, has played just 30 odd MTT's & secured his first win last night when taking the £1k BH.

It really was a curious night one way & another.

Just over a month ago @TRAX won a 7 @ 7, & last night he took Reload.

@IamAll_En has had a wonderful June. He's already won a Main, a Mini, a Mega, been 3rd in a BWBH, & last night he won Turbo.

That's it, I'm outa here. Sorry it's super short but I'm not feeling it today."

Comments