You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Elon Musk's daily $1 million payouts at Trump rally draw legal scrutiny

Comments

• Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 168,300
    edited September 12
    HAYSIE said:

VespaPX said:

HAYSIE said:

VespaPX said:
    Fact-checking the ABC News presidential debate

Former President Donald Trump delivered more than 30 false claims during Tuesday’s presidential debate against Vice President Kamala Harris, CNN’s preliminary count found – as he did during his June debate against President Joe Biden.

Trump again delivered a staggering quantity and variety of false claims, some of which were egregious lies about topics including abortion, immigration and the economy.

Harris was far more accurate than Trump; CNN’s preliminary count found just one false claim from the vice president, though she also added some claims that were misleading or lacking in key context.

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/09/10/politics/fact-check-debate-trump-harris/index.html
    Clown
    News
    Network
    Fact check: Trump falsely claims every poll says he won the debate

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/fact-check-trump-falsely-claims-163912212.html

Think it's worth quoting that article.

"Former President Donald Trump has returned to a time-honored tradition of his: citing junk online polls to claim he was the clear winner of a presidential debate that scientific polls found he lost.

He did it in 2016 after his debates against Hillary Clinton. He did it in 2020 after he debated Joe Biden. And he did it again on Wednesday after facing off against Vice President Kamala Harris the previous night.

He wrote on social media on Wednesday afternoon: “Every Poll has us WINNING, in one case, 92-8, so why would I do a Rematch?”

“We won the debate according to every poll — every single poll, I think,” Trump told reporters later in the afternoon."

Facts First: Trump’s claim is false. As of Thursday morning, every major scientific poll about the debate — every poll that used random sampling techniques to try to obtain a representative picture of US public opinion — had found that Harris won. The polls in which most respondents said Trump won were unscientific junk polls — open questions posted online — that allowed an unlimited number of people to click and respond no matter how old they are or what country they live in, making the results useless as a measure of US public opinion.

I'm actually surprised he never justified it by saying "I saw it on TV" or "I read it in the newspapers".

PS - a great example of "sense-checking". Anyone who actually WATCHED the debate, & observed Ms Harris playing him like a fiddle, would insta know he got made to look the complete & utter racist fool that he is.
  • HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 35,387
    edited September 12
    HAYSIE said:

VespaPX said:

HAYSIE said:

VespaPX said:

Former President Donald Trump delivered more than 30 false claims during Tuesday’s presidential debate against Vice President Kamala Harris, CNN’s preliminary count found – as he did during his June debate against President Joe Biden.

Trump again delivered a staggering quantity and variety of false claims, some of which were egregious lies about topics including abortion, immigration and the economy.

Harris was far more accurate than Trump; CNN’s preliminary count found just one false claim from the vice president, though she also added some claims that were misleading or lacking in key context.

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/09/10/politics/fact-check-debate-trump-harris/index.html
    Clown
    News
    Network
    I Might Burst A Lung From Laughing So Hard At These 56 Jokes About The Presidential Debate

Ben Rosen
    @ben_rosen
    ·
    Follow
    being a moderator is a crazy job, just sitting and listening for a full minute and saying "thank you, but nobody is eating dogs"

Ben Wegmann
    @benwegmann
    Trump: They’re eating the dogs!
    Kamala: I won’t take your guns, I stay strapped!

Joe Biden:

Matt Fernandez
    @FattMernandez
    Gotta stay on my toes in case my mom is still trying to abort me. #Debate2024

Chickens and Cows hearing that Dogs and Cats are being eaten now

Ginny Hogan
    @ginnyhogan_
    ·
    Follow
    A Day in the Life of an Immigrant, According to Donald Trump:

- wake up in jail
    - get your transgender operation
    - for breakfast, dog
    - take over Seattle
    - for dinner, cat

lil duval
    @lilduval
    This **** trump said “they eating dogs” then they told him it’s not true then he said “well i saw it on tv” 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 u can’t make this **** up #Debate2024

j🍦
    @xxojamiee
    The babies lining up for they execution:

See new posts
    Conversation
    David
    @davidsacc12345
    Real photo from the debate stage

Keith Edwards
    @keithedwards
    This is the moment he knew he was cooked

Donald Trump: They’re eating the dogs! They’re eating the cats!

Transgender operations on illegal aliens who are in prison?!

“We did a phenomenal job in the pandemic” - dude, you recommended people inject bleach. #Debate2024

really glad i came back in time for #Debate2024

Has anyone ever won a debate by shouting “they’re eating the dogs”

Oh ABC said they are not CNN and you don’t get to say whatever you want!!

TURN ON KAMALA’S MIC SO WE CAN HEAR HER LAUGH

I can’t believe “they’re eating the dogs” was a REBUTTAL to “You say weird stuff at your rallies”

There’s a woman at the bar who is cheering the debate at unpredictable intervals and I was completely unable to figure out her politics until we realized she’s playing bingo

the aliens after their transgender operations

Fact checkers after only 9 minutes of the #PresidentialDebate

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/56-best-jokes-last-nights-161919039.html
    Some of these are funny.
    Tikay10 said:

HAYSIE said:

VespaPX said:

HAYSIE said:

VespaPX said:

Clown
    News
    Network

"Former President Donald Trump has returned to a time-honored tradition of his: citing junk online polls to claim he was the clear winner of a presidential debate that scientific polls found he lost.

He did it in 2016 after his debates against Hillary Clinton. He did it in 2020 after he debated Joe Biden. And he did it again on Wednesday after facing off against Vice President Kamala Harris the previous night.

He wrote on social media on Wednesday afternoon: “Every Poll has us WINNING, in one case, 92-8, so why would I do a Rematch?”

“We won the debate according to every poll — every single poll, I think,” Trump told reporters later in the afternoon."

Facts First: Trump’s claim is false. As of Thursday morning, every major scientific poll about the debate — every poll that used random sampling techniques to try to obtain a representative picture of US public opinion — had found that Harris won. The polls in which most respondents said Trump won were unscientific junk polls — open questions posted online — that allowed an unlimited number of people to click and respond no matter how old they are or what country they live in, making the results useless as a measure of US public opinion.

I'm actually surprised he never justified it by saying "I saw it on TV" or "I read it in the newspapers".

PS - a great example of "sense-checking". Anyone who actually WATCHED the debate, & observed Ms Harris playing him like a fiddle, would insta know he got made to look the complete & utter racist fool that he is.
    HAYSIE said:

VespaPX said:

HAYSIE said:

VespaPX said:

Clown
    News
    Network
    ‘Don’t eat cats and dogs,’ Biden tells voters while wearing Trump hat

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/joe-biden-dons-trump-cap-212801912.html
    That is a wicked grin.
  • madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,402
    Now there's no 3rd debate...?

Talk about running scared!

lucy4 said:

Meet Allexis Telia Ferrell, Ohio Woman Behind Donald Trump Cat And Duck Memes.

Social media memes featuring Donald Trump with cats and ducks emerged after unfounded claims about Haitian migrants eating pets and wildlife in Springfield, Ohio. The controversy also involved Trump's running mate, JD Vance, and the campaign. This follows the arrest of Allexis Telia Ferrell, 27, charged with animal cruelty for allegedly killing and eating a cat.

Social media users posted several Donald Trump cat and ducks memes - AI-generated photos of the former president holding the animals on Monday. The trend sparked from unsubstantiated claims about illegal Haitian migrants earing pets and wild birds in Springfield, Ohio. Trump's running mate JD Vance and the Republican presidential nominee's campaign also reacted to these reports.
    These claims come days after an Ohio woman was arrested after she allegedly killed a cat and consumed the feline in front of her neighbours. She was identified as 27-year-old Allexis Telia Ferrell. According to Fox News, she is charged with injuring animals, prohibitions concerning companion animals and disorderly conduct.

According to reports, Ferrell stomped on the cat's head to kill the animal. She then ate it in a residential area at a housing complex on 13th Street SE in Canton, Ohio. The 27-year-old was taken into custody on Friday and her initial bond was set at $100,000.

https://www.timesnownews.com/world/us/us-news/meet-allexis-telia-ferrell-ohio-woman-behind-donald-trump-cat-and-duck-memes-article-113205941

There are a number of problems with this.
    She is not an immigrant.
    She is not from Haiti.
    She doesnt live in Springfield.

She was born in America, has lived there all her life, and pleaded not guilty due to insanity.

‘Eating the cats’: Truth about Trump’s disturbing migrant claim

Viral post on community Facebook group

The claim that Haitian migrants in Springfield are eating pets originated from a social media post first shared on a local community Facebook group.

“Warning to all about our beloved pets & those around us!! My neighbour informed me that her daughters friend had lost her cat,” the user, whose name has been blacked out, claimed.

“One day she came home from work, as soon as she stepped out of her car, looked towards a neighbours house, where Haitians live, & saw her cat hanging from a branch, like you’d do a deer for butchering, & they were carving it up to eat.

“I’ve been told they are doing this to dogs, they have been doing it at Snyder park with the ducks & geese, as I was told that last bit by Rangers & police. Please keep a close eye on these animals.”

The post was picked up by conservative users with huge followings on X and spread like wildfire online without a shred of evidence.

Springfield Police told the News-Sun they were aware of the social media post, but said it’s “not something that’s on our radar right now.”

Another local made a similar claim during a City Commission meeting on August 27.

“Bro, they’re in the park grabbing up ducks by their necks and cutting their heads off and eating them,” the 28-year-old claimed, imploring the commission to rein in the migrants.

Earlier this week, conservative outlet the Federalist shared audio of a call made to a police from a man who claimed to have seen a group of Haitian migrants allegedly carrying four geese in Springfield.

“I’m sitting here. I’m riding on the trail. I’m going to my orientation for my job today, and I see a group of Haitian people. There was about four of ‘em. They all had geese in their hands.”

https://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/us-politics/truth-about-disturbing-cateating-claim/news-story/7a3850afa3b1f2895aa45fb42d134985
    Tikay10 said:

HAYSIE said:

VespaPX said:

HAYSIE said:

VespaPX said:

Clown
    News
    Network

'Grim': Analyst fears Trump so deep into 'internet muck' he can't tell fact from fiction

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/grim-analyst-fears-trump-so-deep-into-internet-muck-he-can-t-tell-fact-from-fiction/ar-AA1qtYDw?ocid=msedgntp&pc=NMTS&cvid=4ccbf5ddfd5f4e1b9999b7c8de6249be&ei=100#fullscreen
    Tim Walz calls out Donald Trump's debate comments; Michigan crowd chants 'we're not eating cats'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yg-PA0jVacw
    A Project 2025 adviser mockingly asked someone to ‘track down’ victims of abortion bans — 17,000 women responded

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/project-2025-adviser-mockingly-asked-234403773.html
  • lucy4lucy4 Member Posts: 7,787
  • VespaPXVespaPX Member Posts: 12,279
    They wanted it live on TV

Stop ignoring the question (and hoping it goes away )
    Why had CNN never broadcast a Trump rally live before or since the assassination attempt in Butler, PA.
    Not going to let the question be ignored...ever...
    Don't think for one moment that it was a coincidence.
    The level of stupidity to accept that answer would be breathtaking beyond belief.
    How is it that the rally in Butler was the first and only CNN televised live Trump rally?
    The answer is obvious; and not answering will not make the question go away.
    🚨BREAKING: ABC News whistleblower swears under penalty of perjury that the Kamala Harris campaign dictated the terms of the questions during the presidential debate.

Furthermore, the Harris campaign insisted upon live "fact checking" of Donald Trump during the debate.

ABC News "fact checked" Trump at least five times and did not fact check Harris once, despite the Democratic candidate telling provable lies, such as the "fine people hoax" and the blo*dbath hoax."

The whistleblower signed the affidavit in New York and has sent a copy to Speaker Mike Johnson, the notarized document states.

The unnamed individual states that he or she is in possession of secret recordings that will prove that ABC News rigged the presidential debate.

ABC News committed election interference. This is a MASSIVE scandal.
  • mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,891
    VespaPX said:

🚨BREAKING: ABC News whistleblower swears under penalty of perjury that the Kamala Harris campaign dictated the terms of the questions during the presidential debate.

Furthermore, the Harris campaign insisted upon live "fact checking" of Donald Trump during the debate.

ABC News "fact checked" Trump at least five times and did not fact check Harris once, despite the Democratic candidate telling provable lies, such as the "fine people hoax" and the blo*dbath hoax."

The whistleblower signed the affidavit in New York and has sent a copy to Speaker Mike Johnson, the notarized document states.

The unnamed individual states that he or she is in possession of secret recordings that will prove that ABC News rigged the presidential debate.

ABC News committed election interference. This is a MASSIVE scandal.

So you admit he lost then.
    Thats the plan

VespaPX said:

Thats the plan

Elon Musk Has the Worst ‘Both Sides’ Take on Latest Trump Assassination Attempt

Elon Musk, the billionaire king of bad takes, came up with a new one to cement his reign on Sunday night.

Responding to a second potential assassination attempt on Donald Trump’s life, the X owner questioned why no one was trying to kill the Democratic president and vice president.

“And no one is even trying to assassinate Biden/Kamala,” he posted, adding a thinking-face emoji.

A near-instantaneous firestorm of criticism predictably followed, with several people telling him to “delete your account” and others tagging the U.S. Secret Service’s X account.

“This is literally incitement,” the grassroots action group DemsMight wrote, while others pointed out that the post was grounds for the revocation of Musk’s government contracts, including a pair of NASA contracts worth roughly $4 billion that his company SpaceX won in 2021.

Others took the opportunity to clown on Musk. “Another example of why your children hate you,” the actor Billy Baldwin observed.

The New York Times reporter Dave Itzkoff remarked dryly, “and they say this site has advertising problems.”

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/elon-musk-worst-both-sides-034916781.html